06

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,

well well

"seungmin?" jeongin called out. "ah- oh..sorry i spaced out, what were we talking- talking..about?" seungmin turned his back around to face the laptop screen. 

"you can tell me." jeongin muttered.

he knows.

he knew from the start.

-

"tell you what?" 

"i know whats on your mind."

"no you dont bitch you're not telepathic" seungmin scoffed. 

"i know you've went on a date with hyunjin at han river."

"i guess." seungmin placed one hand on jeongins shoulder. 

"lets, lets- plan it at a cafe?" jeongin nervously replied. seungmin chuckled at jeongins quick answer and sat back at the desk looking for cafes nearby.

"wait...we can go to the concert for an date, yeah?" seungmin twirled around in the chair facing jeongin.

"you really want to call that a date?" jeongin stared at seungmin. "i mean, why not" the boy shrugged his shoulders and went back to looking at the laptop screen.

"oh hey! you followed me on instagram, that's why i always see someone named 'y4ng.gin' or something, liking all my posts." seungmin was scrolling through jeongins instagram feed. "hey! who said you could look through my stuff" jeongins face went flushed and then grabbed seungmins forearm so he would stop moving the mouse.

next day—

"lets go to my house really quick, i just need a new set of clothes and some essentials." seungmin watched jeongin brush his teeth sloppily since it was 4AM in the morning, seungmin begged for them to wake up earlier so they could get in before everything was too crowed.

"meh.." jeongin spat out his tooth paste. "do you want food at my house? my parents always do overtime a lot, so they wont be home." seungmin opened the door to a hallway. "wait- let me write a note to my mom just to tell her i'm leaving" jeongin put his hand out to stop seungmin. "you're such a mama's boy" seungmin made a tsk before leaving the room. "excuse me???" jeongin ran after seungmin. 

at seungmins house—

"alright, i just need to change, grab extra pair of clothes, water, lotion, hand sanitizer, my camera...uhh what else..." seungmin was rambling whatever he was searching for. something caught jeongins eyes. 

a Maine coon cat, it walked into seungmins house, his orange-golden fur slightly shined. "whu- oh! hello haku!!" seungmin walked up to the cat. "haku? is this your cat?" jeongin got up from the chair he was on. "nope, he's a stray, originally minho only came to my house to feed him, i guess now he's hungry, let me go get some canned food for him." seungmin scurried off into the kitchen mumbling words under his breath.

haku huh? pretty spoiled for a cat. i wanna be a this cat...loved by a pretty boy- wait shut up shut up...jeongin you dont wanna be this cat, its a stray, i shouldn't be thinking this, ughhh self punch bam pow...what is wrong with me, i'm not stable anymore thanks to this kim seungmin..

"jeongin, do you have everything you need?" seungmin gave jeongin a side eye. "er...-what do i need?" seungmin sighed loudly. "nevermind, i'll just pack for you"