CHAPTER 1

*there are gonna be a lot of mistakes...pls ignore them. I will edit it in the future. I'm still a shitty writer.

this story might gonna end within a few chapters, I'm currently not thinking about making it long>

It's been 6 days since he met sakusa. It was a sudden business trip, normally sakusa lets Atsumu go with him, but this time their baby was sick with a bad fever. So sakusa decided to go without Atsumu and their baby. Last four days sakusa attended to his calls and replied to his messages, but now he has no idea about him... No calls, no messages... Even his secretary doesn't know where he is. Atsumu called him and inquired about sakusa. But his secretary said that sakusa finished works 3 days ago and he decided to go back alone. His words made Atsumu shudder. He doesn't know what to do, and his baby is asking to see his daddy.

" Hello... Any other information about my husband? "

" I'm sorry sir... I'm sure he told me that he was gonna come back. I was about to accompany him but he stopped me and told me to finish some papers here. I tried to investigate but there are no pieces of information about him... I'm sorry "

Atsumu hung up the call and walked towards the balcony of their mansion.
His baby was sleeping, the next moment he wake up, he will cry for his daddy. In the past days, he always video-call sakusa when the baby wakeup... But now he can't reach him.
He hasn't eaten anything after he heard about sakusa... He doesn't know if sakusa is okay, which makes him sick.

Atsumu stood there like a lost soul for almost thirty minutes, and he was shaken by his baby's cry... He ran to their room to see him sitting up on his crib and crying... It got louder when he saw Atsumu.

" dada...... Dada..."
Of course, he wanted to see his daddy. It hurts...it really hurts. This is the first time something like this happening... He is seriously worried for his baby too... If he cries like this, he will get sick again. He doesn't know what's happening but this is something his heart can't take.

...............................~

Atsumu walked over to the kitchen with a very tired baby clinging to his chest. He took some milk in a feeding bottle and moved back to the couch. He started feeding the baby... Sakusa was the one who mostly took care of the baby's food. He liked to feed his little potato, and the baby liked it too.
Thinking about sakusa made Atsumu tear up... He sniffed and distracted himself by watching the baby smile at him. ' fuck... He looks just like omi...'

Hours passed... It's getting dark. The baby was energetic so he played with him. He cries and whines when his parents won't play with him. After a few minutes, he heard a knock on his door. A shiver ran through his spine. He was a bit nervous to go to the door, because of the bad time.
But he gathered courage and stood up from the floor and slowly walked towards the door. He slowly opened it a little and sneaked a look. His eyes widened by the figure that is standing outside.

" omi...? Oh my God..."

Atsumu opened the door wide and ran into his arms... But strangely he isn't hugging him back.
" omi?" He released himself from sakusas chest and looked into his face.
He looked tired, his eyes had dark circles... He was wearing a casual t-shirt and had his bag in his hand.

" omi... Are you okay? where were you? " Atsumu got worried.

" dada....... " their baby crawled to him with a big smile. But sakusa isn't hugging him, he isn't smiling at him. Why?

Atsumu looked up to sakusa with a worried nervous face...

" I'm okay," sakusa says. But Atsumu was not satisfied with that answer.

Howdy....🤠

🥳this is a sad story