earth

we lay on the smargadine grass while looking at the swirling constellations that blitzed across the royal blue sky

we lay on the smargadine grass while looking at the swirling constellations that blitzed across the royal blue sky. you held my hand while i let myself be mesmerized by your macabre pearlescence that always managed to set my tainted heart into a frenzied cacophony. we wrote our names on broad palm leaves with yellowing edges creating our own landmarks on the soil where we never belonged. you led me to the aquamarine sea, and told me i was beautiful as the sea foam washed over us covering our skin with frigid brine. my tongue tasted of blood and salt as you wrapped your rose bud lips on mine making me glow like embers amongst the faded landscape.

i loved you even more on days like these, when there was freshly loomed silk on your fingertips and honey syrup between your words. you made my heart beat with seraphic love that dripped from the crevices of my broken ribs, staining the ground with its sugary texture. you told me that the earth always pulled everyone down, i told you that's just gravity. but you replied by saying that if you can't rise above the concrete wasteland you'll simply break gravity. i looked you at with burning wonder as if i had just witnessed the pinnacle of luminous pulchritude. you loved it when i looked at you with blinded captivation- it made you feel powerful, because you knew you had me wrapped around your finger.

i used to always watch you as smoke billowed through your iridium lungs, your lips smeared with coppery crimson before giving me a smile that could light up galaxies. your hands always adorned amethyst bruises like opulent jewels, it always made me wonder who could have hurt you? you were unbreakable and unassailable, you could make anyone go down to their knees for you; it seemed ludicrous that anyone could ever dare touch you.you asked me whether i would ever trample over the ruins of the fallen ones with you, our feet crushing their ruined bones while you held my hand as we took our place amongst the flooding light of the stars and iridescent comets. i knew it wasn't a question, it was a test to please your twisted but oh, so beautiful mind. all the atoms in my body begged me to say no, but nothing on earth could break your sepulchral force field.

you may not have broken the earth's gravity, but you certainly broke mine.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

q- if you could go to any planet, which one would you chose and why? (and yes pluto is still a planet for me)