Chapter 2

Pic of Blake ~~

Chap 2:
Lauren's POV~

Lunch is the worst time for me getting food from the canteen and facing everyone!! Horrible. Suddenly as i was queuing up for food I caught a scent chocolate with coffee and they smelt amazing.

Then Ava (my wolf) shouted in my head
'Mate, what are you waiting for get your but over to your mate now biatch'

I looked up and saw Blake ridders coming over the soon to be alpha of our pack. He looked stunning. He grabbed my arm and yanked it harshly pulling me out of the large room. His touch sent shivers and tingles up my arms.

We walked of school growns and into the forest and with that he said :

" listen here and listen well I will not appreciate you being my mate. You are not my mate and I say these words with great honour but,
I Blake ridders alpha of the white skull pack , reject you and your ugly face from being my mate!!!"

He started to walk of leaving me in tears before turning back and saying-
"Don't tell anyone of this." I nodded my head but then words I never hoped to say came out -- " I Lauren moon beta's daughter except your rejection..." And I stared at him in the eyes and ran past him to go home... But not stay...

Blake's POV-

I was just chilling with my mates in the canteen when her smell got my attention and I looked around to find my mate. My eyes crossed past the nerd and it clicked that beautiful nerd was mine and mine only...
My friends looked to see what I was looking at and when they saw the nerd- the packs girly girl Sasha says : " we should punish her for looking at us.." Everyone agreed and I went to her and yanked her arm to forcefully thinking I may hurt her pretty self. But I couldn't look weak so i grabbed her from outside and now we are here talking in the forest :

"Listen here and listen well I will not appreciate you being my mate. You are not my mate and I say these words with great honour but, I Blake ridders alpha of white skull pack reject you and your ugly face from being my Mate!!!" Those words hurt me and I saw a few tears escape her precise eyes witch were a beautiful blue oh how you can get lost in them. Then I walked of so it wouldn't be suspected by anyone. Just before I led I told here heart breaking words "don't tell anyone about this " she just nodded her head before saying : "I Lauren moon the betas daughter exept your rejection" boom I just died I stared at her until she bolted of home I new her home because of her brother... I need my mate I my arms I never wished to reject her I never meant to hurt her...