A week later I wake up before Steve. I was in his room so I carefully got out and went to my room, taking a shower and then cooking him some breakfast. When I walk back in his room he had just woken up. "Happy birthday!" I say handing him the tray, "Thank you Doll." We sit and eat then he gets ready.

I put my presents in the living room with everyone else's. Steve comes in an hour later. We all yell happy birthday to him, making him jump but smile. Then we started on the gifts. I was the last one to give him his. The first one I gave him was a new watch. Expensive one too. Then I hand him the small box with the pregnancy test in it. We all sat on the couch and watched him as he eyed the present.

He carefully opened it and looked at it. His head snaps up to mine. "No? Your joking? Are you serious!?!!" "Yeah it's real." "What is? What is it?" Clint asks. Steve jumps up taking it out. "I'm going to be a father!! I'm going to be a dad!!!" He screamed and yelled as he ran around. I laughed and stood up with tears falling down my face and my hands over my mouth. "I'M A FATHER!! I AM GONNA HAVE A CHILD!!!" He screams. He runs over and wraps his arms around my waist spinning me around as he kissed me deeply. 

We pull apart as he looks at me. "Your sure?" "I found out a week ago." He laughs and kisses me again. Then Clint grabs my test, a smile appears on his face and he comes over and hugs me. "I'm so happy for you Babybird." I smile and hug him. Everyone congratulates me with a hug. "Wait so Tony isn't mad?" Clint asked, "He was the second one to find out because I didn't want him to ruin this moment. No offence." He shrugs with a smile.

Steve jumps up and down holding the test. "I peed on that you know." "I don't really care right now I'm going to be a dad!" I laugh as tears come to my eyes. "Best birthday present ever!" He looks down at it as a smile appears on his face "So does that mean you can't go on missions anymore? Even after you have the child?" Thor asks. "Well I can, but Tony has to upgrade my suit, I'll go on missions until I start to get big. I can talk with Fury so he have me go on super dangerous missions. And once the baby is about 3 I can go on missions again and such. But it's up to you Steve. Can I go on missions if they don't require me to be in tons and tons of danger."

"As long as your with one of us then I don't care, but you have to be careful." I nod, "I will." I say with a smile. He hugs me again. "Can I do a check up and see how far along you are?" Bruce asked, "Yeah." Me, Bruce and Steve head down to the lab. Bruce checks me over and what not, "Looks like your 3 and a half weeks along." I smile, "Thank you Bruce." "Any time, I just need to do a check up every 2 weeks." "Can you see when the due date is yet?" "Yeah hold on a minute." He said. "Around March is your due date. Once you are farther along I will be able to tell better." I smile, "Thank you Bruce."

He smiled at me, "Anytime Talia." He hugs me gently then leaves me and Steve. "So your ok with it being a year early?" "I am more then ok." I smile and hug him. "What do you want?" He asks me, "I have no idea. How about you?" "Boy. Mini Captain America running around." I laugh and get up, we head to the elevator, "Wow I just-I can't wrap my head around it." He shakes his head as we step in. We head up to the living room. "I am going to go upgrade your suit!" Tony says walking by quickly. I laugh as he leaves. "So what do you want to do now?"

"I don't know. Can I train?" "Yeah we will train with you." Clint and Nat said, "I'll come to." "I'll stay here and eat pop tarts." Thor said. I smile and go over to him. "Why don't you head down with us so your not by yourself?" He shrugs his shoulders and gets up. "Ok." We head down to the training room once we all change. They had their suits on while I had on a sports bra and some leggings.

"I'm going to be an awesome uncle." Thor whispers in my ear I laugh. "Ehhh, will you share your pop tarts with the baby?" "Yes." "Does that include me?" "No." I huff and roll my eyes. He sits on the bench as we leave him. I put on bandages then walk over to the punching bag. I see Steve and Clint sparing while Nat judges. I look back at the punching bag and start thinking about my anger I have Locked up inside me.