people of the past

It was a normal world meeting.  The room was chaos like always and America was yelling "I am the hero!" When suddenly a bright light caught every nation's attention.

"That the bloody hell was that?!" England yelled, nervously.

Before anyone could say anything, the bright light came back this time it stayed.

"Nation's of the world," said a masculine voice said; it was shocking to recognizing the voice instantly.

"But.... how?" China gasped, unable to believe that the Roman Empire was speaking again.

"I don't have a lot of time here...but before I continue, sorry Veneziano and Roma for leaving you two alone. The bit you we are watching you from up here. We- the ancients -have noticed that you suffer in silence and we want to fix that up."

Another bright light flashed, and a rather good-looking book appeared; the cover was plain and there was nothing written in it.

"This book has all of your journals and dairies in it." Many nation protests of this statement.

"Children, please, be silent," said a motherly voice.

"M-Mother?" Egypt asked with wide eyes.

"My son...I will always watch over you...always "

"And me too, my son" ancient Greece said with kindness, but her voice held back the warrior undertone, Greece was ready to cry of joy, to listen to his mother's voice.

"My sons..." a new female voice, strong and wise, America, and Canada gasped. "How strong and beautiful you both grown. Alfred...Matthew..."

"Sorry to interrupted, but....what is read them out loud thing, is?" asked England

"Oh yeah, so all of you have suffered some kind of pain, so none of all can leave until the book is finish." The Roman Empire said firmly.

Everyone went silent.

"What the FUCK would you want us to learn each other secrets and stuff!" yelled Romano

"To heal you up, of course, "said ancient Greece

And with that, they disappeared. Living the nations alone.