Chapter 6

Today was the day. It was Jungwon's first day of Highschool. This day will open up the door to his first year of Highschool.

He smiled after; having breakfast. He was excited.

The 15 year old looked at his mirror after his shower, and after putting on his uniform.

"You look good" Ryujin complemented from the door frame.

"Thank you" Jungwon said

"Have a good day my lovely children"

Their mother yelled from the other side of the house cleaning; as the two where ready to leave.

Jungwon smiled embarrassed at his mother's behavior.

Maybe she was a bit drunk? It was sad considering how early it was in the morning for one to have even a cup of alcohol. It was to early to get wasted.

His mom was truly some else.

As soon as him and Ryujin opend up the front door, Jungwon's heart sank.

He saw Jay looking giddy infront of Yuna. The two seemed deep in a conversation.

Ryujin noticed her brother's change of expression.

She felt guilty, but she couldn't control the situation she sighed making a quick cough noise.

"Ryujin! I'm so happy to see you, I was waiting for you outside but then I saw Jay and we just started talking" Yuna said smiling.

Her smiled was beautiful; Jungwon saw Jay. Jay was in complete and total awe. I mean who wouildnt be?

Yuna was tall, had long shiny black hair. she was absolutely Beautiful her. And her gorgeous smile only added to her beauty.

Jungwon sighed he went up to Jay and Jay smiled back at him.

"I'm so happy to see you, you look amazing "

Jungwon felt happy at the slight compliment that Jay gave him.

Once Yuna and Ryujin were far enough Jay added

"she's so beautiful did you see her smile?"

Jungwon looked at Jay blankly

"Yeah it was so pretty" Jungwon said trying to sound enthusiastic.

He couildn't lie Yuna had a very pretty smile. But it hurt when he had to admitted that.

It felt like someone took a jab at his heart.

Jungwon's eyes then wandered. He looked down and saw Jay's hand.

They've only held hands once and it was when they were younger.

It was when him and Jay were watching a scary movie.

Jay noticed Jungwon seemed a bit jumpy; so he decided to hold Jungwon's hand to help ease the boy down more.

Jungwon rembered when Jay held his hand it felt as if electric bolts ran through his body.

He felt so happy he couildn't even focus on the movie anymore because of Jay's new warmth embracing him.

I guess Jay's plan worked. Holding Jungwon's hand did in fact make him less jumpy.

Jungwon looked at Jay's hand.

His glance seemingly started to last longer then it should.

Jay seemed to notice

"Do you wanna hold my hand?" Jay said softly.

Shocked at the proposal Jungwon slowly nodded his head.

Jay didn't exactly know why he asked Jungwon that.

But he wrapped his hand gently around Jungwon's; feeling the younger's warmth.

He liked it, It made him feel like he was assuring Jungwon 'that every thing will be ok"

And that he'll be by his side no matter what.

Just like he promised

Jay then felt another thought creeping up; Boy did he really miss having a girlfreind these past few day's.

He then thought of Yuna and smiled.

Woo Yuna guy's!! So it's 1am rn and im posting this. Hope you guy's enjoyed it!! Imma go sleep now.