Jiro: This music sound fairy mythical

Mina: I was thinking that to

Then an image appeared on screen, it looked like some sort of metal ring but was broken or a better term destroyed set a blaze. Then an alien looking ship then flew past it along with other similar ships revealing a massive space station. This was High Charity, the covenant holy city. The scene changes into the station where covenant vehicles flew into the air as we settle on a building. Inside 100 if not more alien beings sat on the left San'Shyuum and the right the Sangheili council members gathered to watch the trail agents one single Elite Zealot, this elite was none other than this worlds Izuku.

Nana: Wait he's on trail? For what?!

Kira: It will be reveled now

Izuku: There was only one ship

Truth: One? Are you sure?

Izuku: Yes, they called it The Piller Of Autumn

The room grew louder with angry whispers, the counsel members were not happy with this statement.

Mercy: Why was it not destroyed with the rest of its fleet?!

Toru: Gees dude take a chill pill

Denki: Yeah at least this version of Midoriya is keeping his chill

Izuku: It fled. As we set fire to their planet. But I fallowed with all the ships at my command.

The scene switches to a planet bathed in flames as the Autumn was fleeing away from covenant ships. Then switched to a fixed halo ring with covenant ships surrounding it.

Regret: When you first saw halo were you blinded by its majesty?

Izuku: Blinded?

Regret: Paralyzed? Dumbstruck?
Izuku: No

It then is brought back to the court room where the prophets of regret and mercy were getting infuriated by Izuku's incompetence.

Nana: Incompetence?! I'll show you incompetence when I get my hands on you for speaking to my grandson like that.

Torino: Nana calm yourself, there's nothing you can do it's a different universe.

Regret: and yet the humans were able to evade your ships, land on the sacred ring, and desecrated it with their filthy foot steps.

Arbiter: Noble hierarchs, surly you understand that once the parasite attac-

Izuku didn't get to finish as the council members started to get more and more furious with him, the all we're silenced when Mercy spoke.

Mercy: THERE WILL BE ORDER IN THIS COUNCIL!!( He was then hushed by Truth)

Truth: You were right to focus you're attention on the flood, but this Demon? This m\Master Chief?

Iida: Master Chief? Who's that Kira-san?

Kira: Master Chief AKA John 117, is a genetically modified super solider called a Spartan. In this ver. of halo he is played by Toshinori Yagi AKA All-Might. Chief was also the one who destroyed this Halo ring.

Kirishima/Tetsutetsu: HE SOUNDS SO MANLY!!!

Kira: He is

Arbiter: When I learned the Demons intent

The scene cuts to halo as an explosion ripped through one part of it sending a piece of it crashing into the other side of it.

Arbiter: There was nothing I could do.