Night Village

James: Sigh he goes and sit on his chair look outside of his window. "Why does my life like this? Surely there's someone else who lived a different life than mine. Be able to live under the sun."

He recall someone mentioned to him before about the world outside the village.

James: "They said that the people outside the village lived a different life than ours. That's nice..."

He put on his night vision goggles and went outside.

James: "The creatures seemed to be lurking outside the village but as long as we weren't expose to any lights they won't attack us. I never encountered any of them so i don't know how they look."

He arrived at a shop.

James: He rang the bell. "Hello? Nick?"

The shopkeeper went to see him.

Nick: Delighted. "Ah! James how are you doing these days!"

James: Smiled a little. "Same as always... Bored and have nothing to do."

Nick: Sigh heavily. "You're still on your stupid decision to leave the village?"

James: "Of course i am! I don't want to live in darkness anymore! I want to go to the city and live under the sun!"

Nick: Frown. "There's no point talking to you."

James: "Don't you ever had a dream to live under the sun? Aren't you tired of living in the shadow and darkness like this for the rest of your life?"

Nick: Raised his eyebrow. "Why would i want that? I'm already content just living like this in peace. Why would i bother myself to get in trouble?"

James: Angry. "You're crazy you know that? How can a person be comfortable walking out only at night wearing these stupid night vision goggles! We can't even go out at daytime! Isn't this just like a living dead to you?"

Nick: "Whatever you say kiddo. I'm fine with the way it is. So what are you doing at my shop in the first place?"

James: Grumble. "Just some stuff as usual."

Nick: "Stuff like usual? Don't you have anything else to eat? All you buy is just some vegetables, eggs and some noodles."

James: Annoyed. "Just get my stuff!"

Nick: Sigh. "Alright, just give me a minute."

He goes back in his store to pick up james groceries.

James: Look around the shop.

He then notices something.

James: "Hey nick."

Nick: Poke his head around the corner. "Hmm? What's up?"

James: "How much does this tent cost? "

Nick: "What? That tent? You're interested in buying it?"

James: "Yeah... You never sell something like this before since when you start selling tent in your shop anyway?"

Nick: "I don't intend to sell this actually. But somehow it got mixed in with my shipment so i just kept it."

James: "Oh i see, Include this with my groceries too."

Nick: "That tent too? What for?"

James: "Just put it in man! I want to use it for something."

Nick: "Alright, alright geez..."

He packed his stuff and hand it over to him.

James: Take out his wallet. "How much?"

Nick: "Like usual."