8 - First time for Everything

Start from the beginning

He got up, walked downstairs and saw the cook and said, "Bistecca e vino rosso, il contorno a vostra scelta" (Steak and wine, your choice of side) The woman nodded and he went upstairs to his room.

Teresa, now finished, breathed out, taking a second to recover. She could definitely get used to that. Now wanting to take a shower, she got up, threw the towel in her dirty bin and got out of her clothes, stepping in the center of the shower. She lifted her head back, breathing softly with her hands running through her hair, thinking about what she did. She masturbated to Luciano. At that, she envisioned him there. Never has a man made her do that. Not until now.

He infiltrated her mind so much, and it was powerful.

Teresa came out, with a towel on as she saw the dark red classy dress and heels on her bed, smiling because she knew he picked it out. His favorite color was Red, she gathered. She assumed he wanted her to wear it for dinner. It was expensive and gorgeous so she cared less if he picked out her clothes.

Putting her hair into a ponytail with two strands coming down, she put on some lipstick to match her dress. She didn't know why she wanted to dress up so much for him anyway. She was just his little piece in A game. Like a chest. His pawn.

Yeah, a pawn, she thought.

Though, she still didn't care. Nothing would change that. Walking downstairs, her heels clattered against the hard floor and she saw the back of his head, stuck in his phone as usual. She decided to stay a little in character as she stood up, not standing. She cleared her throat and Luciano lifted his head, raising his eyebrow.

What he saw most captivated his eyes. If the face of her moaning and screaming weren't beautiful, this was. A sight to behold.

"Are you going to stare at me like a fool staring at a puppy, or are you going to pull my chair out?" She finally spoke and he almost didn't catch it because of how demanding her voice sounded, but he did. He chuckled, standing up and walking up to her. Staring at her only brings back the images of how she looked previously, moaning his name. He leaned in her ear whispering, "Forgive me" She smirked as he kissed her neck, pulling her chair out.

Sitting down, she giggled, seeing him sit down. As usual, wearing something expensive, but that's not what made her giggle. Him matching her is what did. He never seemed to amaze her.

"You look lovely" He complimented with a grin. "You don't look too bad yourself" He chuckled softly, and the chef brought their glasses and then the bottle. Luciano poured some in his glass and looked at her for approval. She nodded and he smirked, filling hers up almost to the rim.

"Enjoy the box of treasures I left for you?" He smirked, knowing she did, but she didn't know that. It only made her cheeks reddened recalling herself. "I'm not a kinky woman, but I suppose I can find the thrill in these treasures"

She took a sip of her drink, "Why did you give me them exactly?" She questioned and he reached in the other seat, placing a vanilla folder on the table and sliding it to her. She grabbed it, opening it to see a man.

"Ricco Dominici also known as Don Dominici, Don of Northern Italy, specifically Milan. You're target" He explained and she nodded, feeling like this was a secret business meeting.

She was grateful Ricco was attractive, making her job easier when you aren't disgusted by the person. It was something about him that didn't scream dominant Mafia Don though. Luciano watched her flip through the file and he grinned, satisfied she didn't complain this time, but were engaged. "I conquer Rome as I've said before, highest population, bigger connections and he is just behind me conquering Milan. It's not particularly necessary for me to form an alliance with him, but it looks good on my reputation and with my connections." Luciano didn't say it in a bragging tone and that's what Teresa liked. He was just being truthful about his power hunger motive, not ashamed of it, but why would he? That's what a Don is and that's what a mafia is about.