7 - Getting into Character

Start from the beginning

"Without taking your clothes off." He added and it put a strain on her answer. Basically meaning without showing her body much which is what she did most of the time. What's to seduce when you're fully clothed?

"Show me" He demanded. The way he demanded things from her sent all kinds of pleasure through her. All the tingles and shivers. She liked the authority he held in his tone. She didn't know how to show him what she wasn't sure she could do. She looked away, "I-I'm not sure" She responded.

It was quite tense and almost awkward as he stared at her, feeling small under his gaze. Technically she was. They were a foot apart, something she also loved.

Usually she had music but it was silence and an intimidating man at that. Luciano felt her how uncomfortable she was and brushed his knuckles against her face, down her neck and harshly, he gripped her throat, his fingers surrounding her neck, her eyes finding his. "Do you need an incentive?" He tilted his head and her mouth opened, but no words came out. She was stuck.

He solved her solution when his mouth was over hers instantly, hard and rough. Quickly her jaw began to bruise as she didn't waste a second to kiss him back. She brought her hand up to his neck, bringing his head down further, crushing their lips together, desperately wanting them to stay there. Her eyes closed as his tongue slid in, hers instantly clashing against his causing her to moan.

Finally is what she thought. All the sexual tension, the attraction shared between the two and he finally made the move. And she was happy he did. Luciano bit down on her tongue, pulling her body against his, the more she pulled his shirt. And he could say, he has been waiting to do this. One thing he loved most about her, she loved to be dominated and she was more than willing to let him dominate her.

He backed her against the wall and she reached for his buckle, pulling him against her and raising her leg on his hip. The second she did, he pulled away, himself breathless as were she. He pulled her hair back, a small growl escaping his lips as his lips touched her skin, against her throat.

"The goal is to seduce, not be seduced" He whispered and slowly let her head come back, but never releasing his hold on her hair.

She nodded, breathing, "I know" She moaned as his thumb pressed against the thin fabric right over her clit. He brought her leg back down. "Show me"

Teresa was already horny and she hoped if she did this, he would have her screaming underneath him afterwards. She pushed him back, getting off the wall as she stared at him. It didn't even take her a second to get into character. The first thing she thought was her hair. Not sexual, easy start.

She ran her hand through her hair, curling it behind her ear as she smiled at him, staring him in the eyes. She averted her eyes as if he didn't deserve her attention and walked around him, his eyes never leaving hers. She didn't touch him just yet, that would be too soon. "Do you know who I am?" She questioned, a smirk tugging his lips.

"Tell me" She stopped in front of me, tsking her tongue and waving her finger side to side.

"I don't like to be ordered" She smiled, still not showing hints of forward flirting. He decided to play along, since she was handling it so well. So he asked, "What's your name?"

He grinned, looking at him through her lashes, her seductive gaze flowing through as she trailed her finger down his covered chest. " I never said anything about a name" He chuckled, liking her response.

Well played, He thought. She grabbed his hand, leading him to the bed, her hips swaying not too much that's obvious, but enough where he would notice and his focus would direct to her ass. He sat down and she pretended to forget something. "Forgive me, do you want anything to drink or something you desire?"