Pt. 54: Thank you Alex.

Start from the beginning

Alex just laugh at my reaction. "That part is just me. She's in the training bay earlier, I don't know if she still here. Seriously, serious talk now. You guys still not doing it yet?"

I sit down next to her. "Don't you find it's weird and awkward to talk about our sister's sex life?"

Alex nodding. "It is. Trust me, if I can't help, I will not be bringing this up."

"Help?"

"Like I said, serious talk. How long have you two been together? Hell, she's carrying your baby, Kara. Human have needs, Kara especially now that she's being pregnant."

"I understand people have need but, what has it gotta do with her being pregnant?"

"For a smart person, you kinda naïve. It's for you guys benefits. Good for Lena too. It is completely safe to have sex during pregnancy and based on your health report, you are fine. It can help her to ease the pain and discomfort of those backaches or any other pregnancy-related pains. It is also can improve sleep and if sleep is improving so is her mood. You don't want to deal with pregnant lady mood swings, trust me. You don't even know what you did and suddenly it's all your fault."

"How do you know so much about this?"

"I'm a medical student before Jonn took me, remember?"

"Yeah, you're right. I don't know what to do Alex. It's like time doesn't approve. I mean, Lena did mention when we're at her grandfather's house, before Grace came interrupt us, that we rare have a quality time together. Not even to have a serious conversation. If we barely have time for serious conversation, how do you think we can have time for that? She's busy running the town settling every major projects before she's taking a long leave. Someone have to manage Catco and we are still dealing with her evil brother issue that doesn't seem to end. You know how hard it is to juggle all of that?"

"It will end, Kara. It just need time. You and Lena needs time too. Don't think too much about that, there's nothing much that we can do. Like Sara said, we can't change what has been written or it can mess with our timeline and create something worse. How long haven't you see me?"

"Almost two weeks."

"And Lena?"

"Last time we met was during lunch..."

"Good."

"... three days ago."

"That's not good. Kara...!"

"What? I told you we're barely have time for each other. We're both been busy."

"Okay. That's it. I'm rescheduling you. Like it or not, you have to follow." Alex checking something on her desktop and mumbling on herself. "Okay, that's good. Good. Ahuh..."

"What are you doing?" I walking and standing behind her to see what is she working on.

"I'm checking your schedule so I can match your schedule here and have time to spend with Lena."

"You hacking my assistant files?!"

"You stole my Netflix account." Alex smirking. "Okay, so you'll be at Catco Monday to Friday at normal working hour. I'm cutting you down from three to two days here at SPP, Tuesday and Wednesday right after your finish your work at Catco for two to three hours' top so, you still can go see Lena after that. Weekends off from any work. It your time with Lena and you have to tell her that."

"You not going to hack Lena's schedule?"

"She's your partner."

"She's practically your sister too!"

"That privacy breach, Kara and it's against the law."

"Oh, when it comes to Lena, it's privacy breach but it is okay to hack my schedule."

"You're my one annoying sister and I don't want to be sue by a multibillionaire."

"What about Monday, Thursday and Friday night?"

"Well, Monday can be hectic so, let's leave it alone. Thursday or Friday is your 'me' time or have a date with Lena. You need rest to and I want to hang out with my sister too. Even if it just one day a week. Call me selfish."

"Thank you, Alex. Well, since today is Thursday, how about we have a sister night tonight?" I said grinning at her.

"That's great! I miss sister night."

"You don't have to stay up late here tonight, right?"

"No, I'm free. I'll be at yours Right after I finish. Pizza and potstikers?"

"Pizza and potstikers. Alright, I gotta go."

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to find something for my unborn baby and surprise Lena tomorrow."

"Making progress already. That's great. What are you looking for?"

"I don't know, maybe bottles? baby shoes? Cute little baby's socks? I don't know, babies stuff."

"Awww that is so cute. Next time you're going shopping for baby stuff, take me with you."

"Definitely. See you tonight!"