Circles and Cyborgs

3rd pov

The Benbow Inn is busy on a Friday evening. Sarah Hawkins is as busy as ever. Y/n L/n usually helps at this time and she was getting worried as to where her and Sarah's son, Jim, were.

"Mrs. Hawkins!" A tentacled alien costumer says.

"Yes, I know, refill on the purp juice. Coming right up Mrs. Dunwiddie!" She says carrying a tray of assorted foods as she walks over to an amphibian alien family.

"That's four powder spheroid, two lunar eclipses, and it's a big bowl of Zorellian jelly worms for the big boy!" She sets the plates down and moves over to give a bowl to a dog like man.

"Sorry Delbert, it's been a madhouse here all day. And with Jim and Y/n at school-I don't understand where they are at the moment-I can barely handle it." She says explaining to a dear friend of hers, Delbert Doppler.

"No problem Sarah. Ah, my Alponian chowder, extra solara seed." He sniffs it. A little frog girl peaks up. "Hello." He pauses. "Are your parents around?" He looks around. "What's the matter, cat got your- AH!" At that moment she sticks out he three foot tough and snatched the food right off his spoon, then skips away.

"Ah, aren't they adorable at that age?" Sarah says.

"Uh, yes. Deplorable- I mean...adorable. Speaking of witch, how are Jim and Y/n doing?" He asks.

"Much better. I know they had ruff spots, but y/n's in less fights and having more fun. And Jim? Why he's taking a turn!" Suddenly the door slams open with two robo cops hold Jim and Y/n by the shoulders.

"Jim! Y/n!" She yells.  She had thought they were doing better at last. But with the current situation and y/n with a busted lip, bleeding nose, and black eye, she'd say differently.

"Alrighty, thanks for the lift guys!" Jim says and trys to slip away.

"Not so fast." One of them says. "Your son and Ms y/l/n have been apprehended using a solar vehicles on federal property." He says to Mrs. Hawkins. "This is outside of their probation restrictions according to article 5 section...um..."

"7" y/n says.

"Paragraph..."

"6" Jim finishes.

"Yes, thank you." The cop says.

"Don't mention it." The teens say.

"Yes, I, um-" Delbert buts in.

"Hello! I am Dr. Delbert Dopler. You've heard of me I presume?" A pause "No? Well I don't think this is-"

"Are you the boys father?" The second robot says. Sarah and Delbert laugh.

"Oh no he's just an old friend of the families." Sarah says.

"Then Back Off Sir!" Both robots say.

"Right. Thank you Delbert I can take it from here." She says Delbert rushes away saying 'don't ever let me do that again' and Sarah brings her attention back to Jim and Y/n. "Officers I promise this won't happen again." She glares at the pair.

"Yes, for if does it will land these to a one way ticket to juvey. You must watch them for they are wrongdoers." It stares at Jim.

"Fellons." The other stares at y/n.

"Losers." They both say and shove the two forward. Y/n trips and falls on the floor wincing with pain. Jim helps her up and let's her lean against him.

"Take care now!" There hats lift up and they slam the door as they leave. The inn is silent. Everyone's watching them. But then they all start eating as Sarah turns around.