"Tony! Jess!" I pressed up against the side again and smiled. This may not be too difficult after all. Have they always been this stupid? I've been too focused on taking down Negan than focusing on his people.

"Mika," Another voice hissed, "Don't go out there,"

"We need to find Tony and Jess!" The feminine voice snapped. I poked my head around the corner and aimed, waiting for the stupid girl to come out. As I expected, she came out, and I pulled the trigger. She dropped like a pile of bricks, and I took the opportunity to emerge from my not-so-great hiding spot. Hopefully, it's only the four left inside. Maybe if I can lure one of them out, Selena can take care of them for me.

"Gary! Toby! Carter!" The male voice shouted, "We've got someone out here!"

"Take care of it!" one of the other voices shouted back. I could hear someone groan and their footsteps thunder through the cabin. I looked in the direction I left Selena and Siddiq and gave a thumbs up, hoping she would understand what I meant. I stepped away from the cabin and lowered my gun, giving the guy coming a big open. He emerged from the cabin, and his eyes widened.

"Holy shit!" He exclaimed, his gun immediately pointing towards me, "Guys! It's June Grimes!" I couldn't help the small smile that twitched on my lips. I still can't get used to being called June Grimes instead of June Gomez. I could hear several grunts from inside the cabin and watched as the three guys came out with Carl dragging between them. I felt my heart quiver in my chest, and a frown spread across my lips. Carl looked dirty, which was expected, but he had blood trickling down the side of his face and looked like he had fresh bruises forming on his face.

"We can take her back," One of the new men said, "Negan will be happy to have both the kid and the woman."

I frowned and felt my hands twitch towards my knife, ready to throw it, "See, as much as I would love to go back to wherever it is you guys are holding up and coming face to face with that asshole," I gave a false smile and pointed at Carl with my other hand, "I'm going to be taking my son,"

"You guys don't have to do this," Carl croaked, his voice sounding like music to my ears, "You can come back with us. We can put an end to this," Oh, Carl. I know that he wants to end all of this, but these four don't get to live.

"Yeah, so Mommy and Daddy can kill us?" One of them scoffed, pushing Carl to the ground.

"Touch my son one more time," I growled at them, "I dare you motherfucker." In my peripheral, I saw one of the guys reach for his gun. Moving quickly, I grabbed my knife and tossed it, not bothering to see if I hit my target. A gunshot rang through the air, and a body dropped next to Carl. I pulled out my gun again and shot, killing the man who shoved Carl. The man from earlier, who called his buddies out, dropped to the ground and dropped his weapons, cowering in fear.

I approached him and cocked my gun, itching to pull the trigger. He looked up at me, his round, green eyes glistening with unshed tears. He's afraid. He should be. I'm more dangerous than any of these walkers out here. I can make his death quick and painless, or I can drag it out and make him wish he was never born.

"P-please," He whimpered, his tears finally falling from his eyes. I stared at him, not bothering to attempt to feel sorry for him. How many of my friends has he killed? He hunted my children down like dogs!

"Mom, don't." I paused and turned my head, my eyes going wide. Did he—did he just call me mom? Carl rushed to me and forced me to lower my gun, his one blue eye wide. He seemed to catch on to his mistake but did not attempt to correct himself.

"He was going to take you. They would've killed you!" I hissed at him. Carl's surprisingly warm hand lowered mine, the barrel of my gun pointing downwards.