"It's so nice to see you again. Thank you for letting me be here." Rory thanked her.

"Of course, sweetie. You're always welcome here with our family." Anatasia told her before she drifted away to talk to other people.

Her dad was the next person that she saw, who was standing with his brother, his fiance, and his fiance's daughter.

"Uncle, Amy!" Anastasia greeted the angel she hadn't seen in forever as she was engulfed into a hug.

"Nice to see you little angel." Amenediel told her as they pulled away. "And congrats on having another child." He told her, earning a happy grin from his niece.

"Mommy says that you are crazy for having that many children." Trixie blurted out. Her nature remained the same even after all these years.

Anastasia laughed, "Oh did she know?"

"I didn't say that." Chlode defended, ruffling her teenage daughter's hair. "I had said that I can barely survive one kid and you have six, soon seven. And that having anymore besides Trixie would make me crazy." She then clarified, earning an amused look from the father and the daughter devil-duo.

"They aren't that bad." Anastasia inputted, glancing over at her kids who were laughing about something with Alaric, who was grabbing his chest as he laughed.

Lucifer snorted at what his daughter had said, "Not bad...." He trailed off. "You were a terrible teenager and I don't know how I ever put up with you."

"Please, I was a little angel." She retorted, causing her dad to open his flask and take a swig from it.

"More like a little devil." He called after her as she began to get pulled away by Maze.

"I wonder why." Anastasia remarked over her shoulder.

~~~~~

"What's with the faces?" Anastasia questioned as soon as she was in front of both Maze and Crowley. Both of them had frowns etched into their faces that sort of looked like they were pouting.

"She keeps saying she's your favorite." Crowely said with a huff, crossing his arms.

"That's because I am!" Maze told him, raising her voice.

"I was the one she brought with her!"

"That's because Lucifer had already taken me! You would've been her second choice if I had still been there!!" She countered.

"As if." Crowley scoffed. "I am obviously the first choice."

"Say that again and see what happens." She threatened, making Crowley laugh.

Ansatasia then cleared her throat, interrupting the two of them. "I like you both equally." She told them, making both of them groan in annoyance.

"That's not an answer." They both protested in unison.

"Yes it is" Anastasia replied with a smug smile and a wink before walking off.

~~~~~

The young angel had made her rounds. She had thanked everyone who had come to help celebrate and be there for the couple and the unborn baby. She had also involved herself in a heated playful argument with her brother in law and husband and her uncle, Cass. She then made her way towards Marcel, Kol, and Davina and talked to them about everything and anything.