CHAPTER 31

WARNING

ADI's POV

"Take this ring, as a symbol of my everlasting love for you. With this ring, I vow to love you, honour you and cherish you for the rest of my life. I promise to put you first before myself because I don't think I can live happily without you. You are my happiness, my strength and also my weakness, you are my love, my baby, my wife and my life."

Nagismula ng mamuo ang mga luha ko ng makita ko ang pamumuo din ng luha niya, my happiness is overflowing while staring at the man in front of me, making his vow, promising me that he will love me for the rest of my life.

"I know that I hurt you a lot of times, our marriage didn't start with love but now, I promise you that you will never experience that kind of pain ever while you're with me instead I will make you happy and love you every single day of our life. I will make every day of your life better and happy because that's what you do by just staying beside me." he paused, he let out a deep breath before he continued "I promise to be with you and love you unconditionally through thick and thin and sickness and in health. I love you baby and I will be with you and love you for the rest of my days."

He smiled at me and so am I to him while our tears our streaming down our faces.

Ako naman ang nagsuot ng singing a daliri niya. I took a deep breath before staring at him then I spoke "Ace, take this ring as a sign of my everlasting love for you. With this ring, I vow to love you, honour you and cherish you, only you and stay by your side for as long as God would let me. I promise to be with you through thick and thin and in sickness and in health. I vow to never leave you as long as I am breathing because I don't think I can't."

Pinunasan ko ang luha sa mga mata ko dahil nanlalabo na ang paningin ko dahil sa mga luha ko "As you've said, our marriage didn't start in love and I've been in a lot of pain but I want you to know that I never regretted loving you, I tried to stop but I can't and now I know why it's because God is telling me not to let you go because he has a plan for us. Thank you for making me happy, for always making me smile and for finally loving me. I promise to be with you in the dark days, I promise not to leave you and I promise to love you till my last breath. I love you baby"

After the vow, "You may now kiss the bride" the Priest announces and he immediately lifts my veil, he cupped my face and kiss me and I responded, claps echoed in the background as mine and Ace's lips moulded into one.

Nang maghiwalay ang mga labi namin ay pareho kaming may ngiti sa mga labi namin, parehong kumikislap ang mga mata namin sa saya. Muli niya akong ginawaran ng halik at ng humiwalay siya sa akin ay niyakap niya ako atsaka bumulong "I love you baby"

I hugged him back before responding "I love you too"

We had a pictorial before going to the hall that is also located here on his private island, the reception will be held there.

When we all got to the reception it immediately started. We did our first dance as the sun goes down after the dance we ate and a moment after that the emcee called Ace's Dad for his speech for us and it will be followed by his Mom.

"I remember the day when we had an argument, it was the day that I told you that I arranged you to get married to Adi. I remember how angry you are and how you hated me because of what I did and I understand you because no one wants to be forced into marriage and I know I'm such a bad father for forcing my son to get married but for me what I did was right. Son, I didn't want you to marry Adi just because I'm friends with her parents, not because of money but because I want you to be with a girl who will take care of you as we did, who will treasure you like what I and your Mom did and we saw that in Adi"