Their brothers had stepped up and decided to help them out, not wanting their younger sisters to get in any trouble or danger because they lost control over the power that they held.

"Thank you guys." Athena and Astrid said in sync to their brothers as they two boys pulled them into a hug.

"Well. Well. Well..." A voice spoke up, making them break apart from the hug. Turning towards the voice, they saw a massive group of people, or more so supernatural creatures.

"...if it isn't Lucifer Morningstar's grandchildren."

"And who the hell is wondering?" Ryder asked, protectively pushing his sisters behind him.

"Let's just say if we kill you and make daddy and daughter Morningstar suffer, then we will get rewarded heavily." A woman with them spoke up.

"I'd like to see you try, you sons of bitches." Maverick threatened them.

The woman lunged at him, multiple rows of sharp teeth appearing in her mouth, but he swiped his hand to the side and watched as she slammed into a tree. The impact caused her to explode into blood.

His eyes then turned completely white after he killed her.

Another vampire lunged at them from behind, but this time, Athena snapped her fingers and watched as his head flew off of his body, landing with a thud on the floor. The dirt and leaves getting displace from where they had been.

Ryder's eyes flashed to a bright red as a group of three witches that were chanting began advancing forward. He lifted his hand up and watched as they ascended before he pulled his hand backwards and their hearts flew out. The bodies falling to the ground in a heap.

His eyes, like Mavericks, were completely white after he killed them.

Another man with sharp serrated teeth and a long tongue and large mouth went to attack Astrid. Her eyes flashes amber and red as she clapped her hands together and watched the man explode into black blood.

Stupid Leviathans.

The rest of them looked terrified at them, but still they didn't leave. Instead, they continued to lunge for them.

All of them suffered the same fate as the rest. Either with their hearts ripped out, heads detached from their body, a demon or angel blade through their hearts, or exploded into nothing but blood.

The four siblings were covered in a symphony of black and red blood. It was splattered across their faces and their clothes. Their hands were stained crimson.

There was just one left.

A vampire.

Ruder crouched down in front of the last remaining creature. "You want a go, sweetheart." He taunted. "Yes? No?" He continued before he swiped his hand and it collided with the vampire's head causing it to fly off and hit the floor.

He then turned back towards his siblings.

"Well that was fun."

~~~~~

Freya Mikaelson watched hidden in the trees of the forest, terrified. The two groups of twins were terrifying.

She had never seen so many supernatural entities of different kinds. Most of them she had never even seen before and couldn't even fathom what they were. She had also never seen any so powerful to take them on with such ease. It wasn't possible for someone to possess that kind of power.

She had wanted to look away or run away, but she didn't do so. Instead, she had watched them massacre the massive group and now was piling the remaining bodies and body parts into a pile.

She then watched as Astrid snapped her fingers and the pile of bodies caught on fire. And then the group of four retreated from the forest, laughing and smiling as if nothing had happened.

The witch then rushed off to her home and wife, scared to death.

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) triple update y'all bc i felt bad for leaving you on a cliffhanger

a/n: hello lovelies:) triple update y'all bc i felt bad for leaving you on a cliffhanger. tempted to update again but i also kind of should sleep cuz i have school.

also sorry if there are types. auto correct is a bitch.

the two twin groups are very murderous and have a extremely bad temper. also, i am aware that in lucifer, angel's cannot kill humans but in spn they can and do it quite often. in this it'll be a mix and will be explained in later chapters.

poor baby ivy.

please don't be a silent reader. VOTE AND COMMENT.

stay safe. love you lots<3