twenty-six.

one pissed off mother~~~~~

~~~~~

"They aren't objects, Klaus." Anastasia spat at him. "They are their own individual people. Two amazing girls that grew up to perfect beautiful women. And you can't just come here and call them yours like they are some piece of property."

"Yes I can." Klaus retorted. "They are mine!!!"

"You stopped being their father a long time ago. The moment that you left me while I was pregnant and never decided to show up!"

"They loved you so much before they even knew you. But now when they knew...they didn't want anything to do with you. They have a father now. A damn good one at that, so leave them alone!" She told him, raising her voice at him.

"You call this man their father?!" Klaus sneered.

"Hey man. At least I was there for them. I have loved them and protected them, unlike you. All you have ever done is bring them pain and suffering." Dean told him.

"THEY ARE MINE!!!" He yelled again, losing his temper.

"Who in the hell is yelling so early in the morning, mom and dad?!" Astrid exclaimed. "I need my beauty sleep."

"Of course you do." Athena chimed in. "Have you seen you."

"It's too early in the morning for you to be a bitch."Atrid replied, giving her sister a shove, causing her to go tumbling forward.

When Astrid regained her footing, she looked up and saw Klaus.

"Oh...." She drawled. "You."

"You mean your father?" Klaus questioned with a smug smirk.

"So you mean Dean?" Astrid questioned.

"No. I mean your real father."

"So you mean Dean?" Astrid questioned again.

"I mean me!!" Klaus yelled. "Your real father!!"

"So you mean Dean?" Astrid said again.

"MY GOD WOULD YOU SHUT UP!!" The hybrid exploded.

The girl was infuriating. Did she ever know when to shut up?

"Did you just yell at my sister?" Athena questioned. Her eyes flashing gold and staying that way.

"I think it's time to leave." Dean said to the man, knowing that Athena had a very bad temper.

"I think you need to mind your own business."

"But it is my business, Klaus. Because this is my family and I am their father, which makes it my business." Dean told him.

"You're not their father. You're just a replacement."

"Leave." Anastasia told him, sternly. "I am done with you insulting me and my family and getting pissed over something that was in the past."

"I tried to tell you. I sent you letters. I even went to New Orleans to tell you." She said taking a few steps closer towards him.