"What the hell are you two doing?" 

"Your mo-Never mind that sounds really bad" I stop myself and Abby laughs a bit as I grab my last text book tucking it in the bag while giving Ares a small smile which he doesn't return even though he has a good smile, I saw it from the elevator.

I turn back and look around for my pills and see Seb starring at Abby from the corner of my eyes, I wish she could come back with us-WAIT A SECOND.

"here" Abby says throwing something at me and I duck down in reflex, cause who's reflex would be to catch it? It could have been anything even a damn bomb. She snorts and my bottle of sleeping pills fall onto my bed. 

"Oh" I mutter grabbing them and tucking them in the bag, "Can I talk to you?" I ask and he sighs putting the bag down against my bed and nods. "Kids, no sex" I warn with a finger before opening the door and walking into the hallway that is somehow empty.

"Can Abby come back with us?"

"No"

"What? Why not? Please"

"Because I said so" he answers smugly and I send him a glare, "Well I want her to" I cross my arms stubbornly. 

"And I don't care"

Asshole

"Oh come on Ares" I whine like a child, "No, Shut up" he says and I know it's dramatic to say what I say to myself next but I feel my heart drop at the words my mum used to yell at me in anger in the past and the words that hurt me more then any others, I sigh "Okay, I'm sorry" I mutter before opening the door and walking back in to see Seb now on the bed.

I smile at them and Abby raises an eyebrow, "What?" I ask quietly before grabbing the bag and my eyebrows furrow at how heavy it is, how was he carrying it like it weighed nothing?

"We're in the mafia and now that you know you have to leave with us" Ares states and I choke on my spit as Seb's eyes widen and Abby bursts out into laughter probably not believing a word he said.

"Funny" she says as she stops laughing and I'm still shocked that he said that. Why did he say that? What he hell.

"We're not joking, we're protecting her and her brother from someone and now you cause you're her best friend and we can't have them coming after you" Ares says without any emotion in his words and my face relaxes, oh that's why he did it.

Abby freezes and Seb slowly gets off the bed, "Is that were you are staying?" Abby asks me and I nod slowly as she squeals, "that is so damn cool, like I never knew mafia and shit like that were real" she says and Seb looks at her confused as I chuckle a bit.

We get back to the house after Abby packed and took her damn time doing so, I mean I'm happy that she's here so I can talk to someone who won't say the hush words to me, Abby know's about my mom and her un-reasoned hate for me and she is a very good listener. 

And I know I can't blame Ares for the hush words cause he doesn't know what they mean to me, not even Xander does that's why he said it to me in the car cause I was too scared to talk about, still am. I blurted it out when I was drunk to Abby and she cuddled me sending my mom silent curse words as I laughed.

"You okay? You've been real quiet" Seb asks throwing an arm over mine and Abby's shoulders and I snap out of my thoughts before looking at him and smiling, "Great" 

"Okay, Now that you all are bac-OH MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU KIDNAPPED ANOTHER GIRL" Athena scolds the guys and I laugh a bit, "fucking assholes" she mutters running to me and Abby, "Did they hurt you? If they did I will beat them up" she coo's to Abby and she is taken back clearly by Athena's nice words to her and mean to the boys

"No, said some shit about mafia and being chasing her so they brought me here cause I'm her best frien-Which actually makes no sense" She interrupts herself and looks to the guys for an explanation.

"You are one of her weaknesses and we don't want them to get to you, simple" Ares says before walking off and she nods in understanding as Seb follows him with one last wink to Abby.

"Well-" Athena sighs, "-I'm Athena" she smiles as her mood completely changes causing me to laugh a bit, "Dawson will show you your room dear, I have some mole to... Talk with" she says with a smirks and Abby smirks back. Huh?

I see D approach us and I smile at him as he returns the smile kindly, "Still don't know how he doesn't hate you" Athena mumbles walking off. "D! this is my best friend Abby, Abby this is my other new friend D, But his real name is Dawson!" I say excitedly clapping my hands.

"Let's go" D laughs as he grabs both our bags and we walk up the stairs, "Woah, this place is huge" she mumbles as he shows us her room, which happily is the on right to mine. YES

"here ladies, I got some work to do" he smiles before walking off, "Is everyone here hot as fuck?" she asks stepping into her room and I follow before shutting the door, "Watch out, some of the minions are pervs" I mutter looking around the room similar to mine.

"So, why were you all sad when you walked through the door with the guy back at our dorm?" She asks tossing her bag to the side and plopping on the bed patting a spot next to her for me, I sigh and sit there. "He said the hush word, and I can't blame him cause he has no idea about any of it but I also couldn't help but remember all the times she said it with other hurtful words and... actions" I say drooping down into the bed.

She sighs and hugs me, "I'm so sorry baby" she mutters kissing my forehead and I smile having my best friend with me again even if we were only apart for a day, or less.

"Ivy, did he touch you? Cause if he did I will cut off his dick and fucking feed it to the asshole before smacking him so hard he'll forget his damn name and-" I cut her threats off with a laugh, "No he didn't"

"Good" she grunts before getting up, "I need you to do my Bio homework and I'll do the essay that I know you haven't done" she says grabbing her laptop and I jump at the offer, I hate essays. "Lemme go get my laptop" I bolt off the bed.

I run outside and run into a god damn wall, I groan and so does the wall? Does the place have talking walls-WOAH THAT'S COOL AS FUC-"Fucking hell Ivy" 

Oh, not a talking wall. Just Ares, "Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" I say before moving out of his way, he grabs my wrist softly before pulling me back and then immediately letting go. "Uh, did I-You were...Shit I'm not good at this" he mumbles the last part and my eyebrows furrow. 

"What's wrong?" I question. "I wanted to-uh, say sorry for being an ass before" he says and my jaw drops, "Did you just say, sorry?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"Yes, don't expect another one anytime soon" he says and glares at me but I only smile when I see the corners of his mouth tilt up the slightest bit. Damn didn't see that comi-Arriving.

Still stunned he even apologized his next actions shock me even more, he walks closer to me-so close that I can feel his body heat and looks down at me cause he is tall as fuck and bends a bit kissing my cheek and his lips brush against my skin as he talks "See you later, love" he says before walking off leaving me with butterflies in my stomach.

A/N
Word count: 2281

Heyyy bitchesssss, how is your day/night so far?!

<3