21 ❦

SURPRISED

  SURPRISED. I'm fucking surprised. The plan all along was for me to trick the Grey's. But now..now I'm confused by their actions. I got a message sent to my computer today. It was from the one and only Damien Grey. 

'Hello Katherine,you might be confused on who I am but don't worry ill tell you. I'm Damien Grey. I actually messaged you to meet up. Only you though.'

'If you do plan on coming we'll be waiting for you. The address is below and if you do come the meet up is tomorrow at 1pm.'

Sincerely,Damien Grey

I don't know what game he's playing but i definitely will not be falling for it. I'll be going to his little meet up but im no idiot. I'll be prepared for anything.

Calling Benjamin so I can know more about their idiotic plan. "Hello." Benjamin says in a low voice.

"Find out the Grey's plan. They wanted to meet up with me,so find out everything." I demand before hanging up.

Throwing my phone across the room and looking up I slightly jump when I see Draco standing by my door.

"What is it Draco." I ask while looking at him through the reflection of my mirror.

"I wanna go with you." Draco responds with a cold stare.

"No."

Draco walks closer to me,turning my spiny chair so I'm now facing him.
Gripping the sides of my chair and putting his face close to mine.

Pure Angriness.    

"I'm not letting you go alone with those fucking dicks! I already lost Michelle to those fuckers but I'm not losing your ass too Katherine,do you hear me?!" Draco spits.

"That's exactly why I wont let you go Draco! Im not losing your annoying ass either!" I spit back.

Draco lets go of the chair and paces around my room in frustration.

Next day

I had decided to not tell my father about Damien or anything related to the Grey's. I need to find out the truth,even if it means lying to my father.

Taking a drag from my cigarette as the stylist pulls out my dress. She looks at me with a smile as she shows me the dress.

"Is this the dress Miss Katherine?" The stylist asks looking nervous.

Walking up to up and feeling the material before answering. "Perfect."

She hands it to me before walking out of my room giving me privacy to change. Throwing my cigarette in a trash bin and taking off my clothes I begin to put on the dress.