13 ❦

The next morning

The next morning

  FURIOUS. I'm furious at the thought that my father thinks he can control my life. I'm a grown man,I can make my own decisions.

He may be the boss and what not but he's not my boss.

I head into my closet,puting on my white shirt along with my black pants and silver chains.

I run my fingers through my hair and smirk. I really could get any girl.

Grabbing my phone I head into the training room to see Ivy attacking the punching bag with all her force.

I lean on the wall watching her train.

"Who are you planning to beat up?" I question while raising an eyebrow.

Ivy looks at me from over her shoulder. "Whoever im fighting tonight, gotta be prepared." Ivy respond,playfully winking at me before getting back to punching the punching bag.

"Dylan,where is he?" I ask.

"Do I look like his babysitter?! Go find him you ass shit." Ivy replies while looking at me with a 'the-fuck' face.

I put my hands up and chuckle as I walk out of the room

She's crazy.

"Dylan." I say as a knock on his door, about to break it down if he doesn't answer in the next few seconds.

I hear shuffling noices before Dylan finally opens the door. He looks like he had a rough night.

"What." Dylan asks while rubbing his eyes.

"We have things to do you lazy ass, be down in five or you might have a bullet through your head." I say while starting to walk away.

"I can never sleep peacefully." I hear Dylan mumble before he shuts his room door.

That asshole wasn't even wearing pants.

"Damien." My dad calls out.

I turn around and raise an eyebrow. "Yeah?" I question.

"Come here." My dad responds.

"What is it?" I ask while standing in front of him.

"Who's the spy." My dad asks which is more like a demand.

Just fucking great.

"Not sure." I reply.

"Get going, I'll fix it." My dad says before walking away.

Walking out of the house and into Dylan's Neon Orange jeep, Which I hate with a passion.

"Can't believe you payed three thousand for this." I blurt out, shutting the car door.
Dylan rolls his eyes and start his car.

"I got a ticket for the long way round,what bout a whiskey for the wayyy." Dylan has been singing songs this whole car ride and I'm on edge of just stabbing a knife in his neck.

"Would you shut the fuck up already?!" Im tired of hearing his annoying ass voice singing.

"Buzz kill." Dylan mutters,turning off the radio. I roll down the window and light up a cigarette,Inhaling and exhaling all that shit.

Thinking about my day with Katherine yesterday plants a grin on my face. She's such an angel,she's beautiful,sweet.. but I know it's all an act. There is no way Dean's daughter can be such an angel. In fact I know she's the devil in disguise.

Suddenly the car stops pulling me out of my thoughts. I look at Dylan while furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.
"Why'd you stop?" I question.

"That car back there." Dylan signals to the back. "Has been following us." He adds causing me to grab my gun from my waistband.

That same instance bullets start breaking through the windows. Dylan starts driving again while I shoot from out the window.

"My poor car!" Dylan yells as he speeds down the road. I reload my gun and scoff.
"Your dumbass highlighter car is what you're worried about?!"

"It's expensive!" Dylan yells back before making a sharp turn,causing the back of my head to hit the door.

"Asshole." I mutter as I rub my head and continue shooting with the other.

"Woops."

I shoot their tiers and see them crash into a tree. I smirk and get back into the car.

"Get back to the house." I say as I look at myself in the car mirror.

"I'm fine." I say to the nurse who has been cleaning my head for over five minutes now.

"Okay sir." The nurse says before walking out of my room at the same moment that my dad enters.

"Are you alright?" He asks examing me head to toe.

"Fine. Those fuckers won't be fine when I find them though." I respond while sitting up straight.

My dad nods and looks around my room. Looking back at me with a small smile on his face,taking me by surprise. 

He hasn't smiled in a long time. Why is he doing so now..

I'm sure he's noticed the confusion on my face because he starts chuckling. "I'm glad you're safe son. I know I don't show you how much I care for you... but I want you to know that you're the most important thing in my life." My dad sighs while walking closer to me and patting my shoulder.

"You'll be a great leader." He says before exiting my room, leaving me in deep thoughts.

My whole life I've looked up to my father and I always thought he never gave a shit  about me ever since mom died. But he does. He cares.

❦❦❦

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7 THOUSAND VIEWS. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL ENJOYING MY BOOK SO FAR AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!

UNTIL NEXT TIME 💕