"She was thrown into the cell I was kept in." He simply answered.

"Before you ask, I know I could've easily gotten out if I wanted to, but I didn't really have much to live for until I met miss shy and sassy over there. She was the first person to show me love and warmth after grieving for a whole year. I became attached and decided I had to get out. My initial plan was to get her and start a new life with her, where she would be safe, until she told me she had a family and of course, about the bracelet. I made an escape plan. We would get out, I would bring her to you and I would leave, but I'm too selfish. She's the first person to show me love and I'll be damned if I let that little girl leave me." He finished.

He didnt care if he told them his whole life story. He wasn't ashamed of it. He had gotten over it. He knew it wasn't anyone's fault but Nixon's, who was now resting in ashes. He had made peace with his family's death.

"Okay. Something tells me I should trust you. I always trust my instincts, but if you ever try to hurt my baby niece, just know I am named after the devil himself for a reason." Hades warned.

Storm nodded.

He really had work cut out for him didn't he?

"Wait wait wait. It doesn't matter if you agree with this. I don't. This guy basically stole my kid! She doesn't even pay attention to me anymore!" Aries protested.

"What are you, two years old?" Athene laughed.

"No I don't care. Look, you have a whole mafia to take care of, you do that. We have it covered with my kid." Aries smiled tightly at him as he grabbed Lettie from a sulky julian.

"Can stowmie stay, daddy?" Lettie spoke in an adorable sleepy voice as she snuggled more into her father's chest.

How could Aries ever say no to that adorable little girl? He had no balls to do that.

"Fine." He huffed. Storm sighed.

"I can't stay here, Mr. Romano. All I ask is to let me see her when ever I want to. She's like the baby sister I never had." He explained.

"Where will you stay then, storm?" Athene asked worriedly.

"I have a penthouse here, don't worry." He assured.

After a lot of discussion, Athene and even Aries, finally agreed to let him stay alone as long as he hired help for the house. They didn't want him completely alone.

This man had saved their daughter. Of course they would care about him, and even though Aries didn't show it, he was very grateful.

Storm bid Lettie goodbye as he was leaving to get his penthouse cleaned but she started crying and refused to let him go.

"No! Lettie go wif you!" She wailed.

"Hey hey hey, listen baby, I'll come see you everyday okay? How about I come see you tonight and bring a present for you, hm? That way, you get a present and see me too. How does that sound?" He asked her in a super soft voice.

"You pwomise to see Lettie?" She sniffled as she raised her pinky.

"I promise." He said, intertwining his huge pinky with her extra small one.

"Otay." She sadly frowned as she went back to her dad.

Storm felt bad for her but he couldn't impose on a family like that.

The grandparents arrived as soon as he left so Lettie cheered up a little, but she still missed storm.

"Gramma!" She cooed, jumping into her grandma's arms.