Now her baby was back into her arms safe and sound and she had never felt so much relief in her whole life.

"Mommy" Lettie cooed tiredly, wrapping her arms around her mom's neck as a cute yawn escaped her mouth.

"My turn." Julian spoke as he took her from Athene, hugging his baby sister tightly.

"Hi monkey!" He held his tears back.

"Juli!" She kissed his cheek.

Julian practically melted in relief.

"You okay, love? They didn't hurt you did they?" He asked her gently, kissing her head.

"No no, juli! Stowmie beat up all the meanies who tried to hwurt lettie! And you know, he's a vewy pwetty boy!" She giggled.

Everyone furrowed their brows. Who was this Stormie she spoke so highly of? And why, for the love of God, did Lettie call him pretty?

"And who's Stormie, sunshine?" Atlas piped in. He so caught up in his baby sister,that he didn't notice Storm literally standing there. It wasn't only him who was oblivious. Everyone else was too.

"He's right here." Aries grumbled, still upset at being ignored by his only daughter. He was so used to all her attention always being on him so now he could feel what athene felt. Being ignored by your own kid for someone else sucked and it seemed his princess was smitten by Mr. hurricane over there.

"Oh I'm sowwy! That's Stowmie, but onlwy I can cawl him that! His name is Stowm Xavi? Oh no Xaview Gawcia!" She clapped her hands when she finally got it right.

"Wait. Garcia as in Nixon Garcia! Oh hell no!" Within a second, everyone had their guns out and Julian gently pushed Lettie's head into his neck.

Thinking it was a bear hug, Lettie gladly snuggled in.

Storm just sighed.

"No, Storm Garcia as in Alejandro Garcia's son, Julian." He explained.

There were guns pointing to him and he wasn't even fazed. He was nonchalant, if anything.

"Nixon is my uncle who killed my family, remember?" He raised a brow

"I knew you were alive!" Atlas cheered as Julian handed him a hundred grumbling.

"You seriously made bets on me being alive or not!" He exclaimed.

"Well, before your uncle betrayed your dad, he had come to us with a few papers and some instructions. He had a feeling this would happen. So technically, everything Nixon is- or well, was ruling over, is rightfully yours." Aries explained.

"I didnt catch your full name at first so I didn't really know you were Alejandro's son." Aries shrugged while lucian only nodded.

"You're Ale's son!" Athene exclaimed.

"Ale?" Storm frowned.

"We used to be best friends until our late twenties. Then your um, mom came along and we just drifted away, I guess." Athene shrugged.

"You mean to say my mother ripped your friendship apart don't you?" Storm asked once they were settled in the living room , just waiting for the grandparents to arrive.

"She means just that but she doesn't want to hurt your feelings." Hades rolled his eyes.

"Eh, I knew how pathetic she was so there's no point. She was a good mom though." Storm snorted.

She wasn't a good mom. Not by a long shot. Yet, Storm still loved her.

"And that brings us to how you met Lettie." Lucian spoke up.