"Don't call me that, how dare you call me baby after fucking a girl behind my back the same day we argue???"

Jeongguk had enough, not able to see those teary eyes, he went to where Taehyung was sitting and sat beside him, pulling him on his lap, Taehyung smirked, his plan was working huh? Was he that good at acting? Yet, Taehyung resisting to get out of his grip, to which, Jeongguk just pulled him to his chest, patting his back.

"Now listen to me,"

"No, I won't." Taehyung stopped his attempts to get out of his embrace but was still pissed.

Jeongguk just looked at him down and he just huffed in annoyance, feeling soft being in his arms.

"I said I don't remember anything clearly but what I do remember is I did not fuck any girl, how can I?" Jeongguk wipes his eyes and placed his hand on his cheek.

"Oh really? Wait then" Taehyung grabbed the phone laying on the couch beside him, after opening something he showed the screen to Jeongguk.

"What is this then? Why is she on your lap? Why is she kissing your neck?" Jeongguk took the phone from him and pulled him in his chest again.

Jeongguk stared at the screen in disbelief, he was believing some pictures? And how even he got those pictures?

"Did you follow me there? How do you have these photos?" He flipped the phone back on the couch and looked down at him.

"I didn't follow you, and that's not the answer, how could you first fuck me, then let your friend sit on your lap, and the very same night, let some girl kiss you?" Taehyung snuggled in his chest and wrapped his hands around Jeongguk's waist.

Jeongguk smiled, he knew Taehyung does not mean it, why would he cuddle him if he was mad, and he even saw him trying to hide his smile like a child, so this was some kind of act huh? Jeongguk decided to play along.

"Tae, we discussed Yugyeom's part, and I don't even know that girl, tell me how did you get that photo," Jeongguk frowned, tightening his hands around him.

"W-woojin sent me," Taehhung was worried if Jeongguk will be mad at him for mentioning his name.

"Are you serious, are you trusting him over me?" Jeongguk said in disbelief, was he seriously doing that?

"You were drunk," he tried to reason,

"I'm still gay when I'm drunk I-, " Jeongguk was speechless, Taehyung knew he was gay why he was doing this?

Taehyung hid his face in Jeongguk's chest to hide the smile creeping over the corner of his lips, he was so close to making Jeongguk confess.

"Then you're into Yugyeom, you're gay, you said it yourself, you let him sit on your lap-" he didn't know what he was saying, he was just desperate to make him confess.

"Shut up, stupid, who is on my lap right now?" Jeongguk was not having it, gesturing at the boy in his arms.

"But why was he earlier?" Taehyung looked up at him, chin dropping on his hard chest.

"Are we seriously doing this again, baby?" Jeongguk smirked subtly, he knew where was it going.

"Shut up, don't call me that," Taehyung pouted, wanting nothing more than to hear what he wanted him to say.

"Okay, whatever you say, baby" and here, he was ready to give up, to give in and tell him, because now he knew that's what Taehyung wants.

"Jeongguk!" Jeongguk smiled subtly at the whiny boy trying to act pissed.