Ggukie loves Taetae ❤️

Ggukie lovws Taetae for
soooiioioo long

Byt hyumgie lpved that fuvker
Qoojin 😒

Ggukie sad 😔

Dont twll it ti hyungie
Dont tell hom I love him

Tae?

Hyunggghggf

Whete are ypuuuui

See, yoy left mw, thays
why I dpnt twll him,

He will leqve me too 🥺

Seen 22:34

To say Taehyung was shocked was an understatement, he just acknowledged his own feelings, emotions and Jeongguk confessed to him? Was it some kind of prank?

But he saw Jeongguk on his phone in the club, in that photo Woojin sent, so was he actually drunk and he just confessed to him without knowing?

His lips turned upwards, forming a smirk, it will be fun staying with Jeongguk now knowing that he loves him, he can urge him to admit, or tease him to the extent he will be forced to confess, or he could just annoy Jeongguk for fun.

After Taehyung was satisfied with his plan, he stood up, quickly slipping in a jeans, tucking the phone in his back pocket, he shoved his hands in Jeongguk's hoodie he was wearing and made his way to the outside.

"And thehn he said he hatess me, I jus wonted to sey I luw you buht-"

Taehyung saw how Jeongguk was talking to someone on facetime, who could it be so late, maybe his classmates or someone, he was still drunk as fuck and Woojin might still be there, so they should leave as soon as possible.

"Ggukie" Taehyung patted his shoulder and Jeongguk looked up at him with big doe eyes, lowered his phone to his lap and cried out,

"Taehyongaahhh! Come heyr!" He gestured him to sit with him, Taehyung lowered his gaze to his lap and there he saw his own photo on younger's phone screen, the one he posted on insta months ago.

Jeongguk was talking to his photo, in his phone, so Yugyeom wasn't lying when he said it was a long time crush. So was it him?

"No Gguk, we have to leave, you're drunk," Taehyung grabbed his hand and made him stand properly with his unstable legs.

Taehyung saw with his peripheral vision, Woojin standing with a glass in his hand, leaning on to the counter watching them with an intense stare.

"Why do weh haf to leavh?" Jeongguk stepped closer to him and grabbed him by the waist, leaning to his shoulder, Taehyung wobbled with all the weight on him.

"Yaaah, you big baby, stand on your own, I can't take your weight," Taehyung gritted out, it was hard to stand with Jeongguk all over him.

Jeongguk pulled away from his shoulder, looked him in the eyes for seconds, then snaked his arms in older's neck, fingers threading in his hair.

"Kiss me." Jeongguk rasped out, his voice low and hoarse, making Taehyung restless at the words and the voice, he felt goosebumps.

"Kook, Woojin is here, he could spread rumours around the school about-"

"I knew yuh still luw him, yuh care about him but not me." Taehyung saw how Jeongguk's eyes visibly saddened, how his smile dropped and Taehyung's heart pained at the sight.