"Can we finally watch a movie now?" Lila says on her phone as is Cooper. "What movie?" I ask, "Horror." Cooper says. I nod brining the beer to my lips. "Is that alright?" "Uh yeah!" I say with a smile. Cooper and Lila were sitting on the love seat, while Clint and Laura were laying on the couch. I sit on the ground. In front of them, "Are you sure you want to sit on the ground?" Laura asks, I smile, "Yeah I'm good." I say with a smile. Lila turns in a horror movie and pressed play.

Around half way through my phone goes off. Lila pauses it. I take out my phone from my back pocket there I see Steve's number. I smile, "Uh it's Steve you can play this without me." I grab my beer and walk outside.

Hey Babe.

Hey Doll how is your get away?

Its good. So much fun. I'm out in the country and it's awesome. We went on horses and rode to a cliff it was beautiful. I take a drink of my beer after I get done talking.

It sounds like fun. I've been thinking on what you said earlier and I can't get my head around it. Is it good? Bad?  I sigh,

Your not breaking up with me right?  My eyes widen,

No, no, no Baby no, it has nothing to do with me leaving you like hell that's going to happen. That super soldier serum has to get out of your system before I break up with you.

It stays in me forever.

Then I guess I am staying with your forever. I hear him laugh on the other end making me smile.

Then what is it about?

I rather have this conversation in person. It'll be better I promise you Steve.

Ok.

So what have you been doing all day?

Helping Tony come up with a new idea for a tower, a better one.

Ok. Is Thor back yet?

No I don't think he will be coming back anytime soon.

Ok. Well I love you.

I love you too. Talk to your tomorrow?

Of course, you know what I tried?

What?

Wine. I don't like it.

He laughs on the other end making me smile.

Some day, some day you'll grow up.  I gasp,

Your mean. I am an adult.

Your 23 your a baby adult. I laugh as I look down at the railing in the porch. I had turned around so I was facing the house as I talked, not realizing I moved.

Its gonna be weird having the other side of the bed empty.

Tell me about it Steve. I say with a laugh.

Hm, well I bet you gotta go. I love you.

I love you too.

Tomorrow?

I nod with a smile, Tomorrow.

I hang up with a smile and walk inside. I go to my spot and see a pillow and a blanket. I smile grabbing the blanket and sitting in the pillow. "Thank you." I say softly wrapping the blanket around my body. "So you all waited thank you." "That's because..." "You all watched me talk with Steve. I now I could feel your stares." I say looking around with a smile