Chapter 3

Time skip -years after the hospital incident
________________________________________________________________

A man tall and lanky with skeletal features stood in the rain he stood in-front of two old graves and a new one flowers dropped
out of his hands as he had been struck with a mount of grief... why you ask well ... the man cried as he screamed out 3 Names these were The same names carved into the graves.

" IZUKU!!!! IZUMI!!!!! INKO!!!!!!! I AM SORRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Blonde cried and cried as he collapsed to his knees he wished he could go back to 5 days ago before his son took a blow for a monster he wished he had used a different a smash mabey... just mabey he would not of lost Izuku he wouldn't of ...killed his son... he wouldn't of killed his son it was all a mistake.

Elsewhere - Izuku POV!?!

Izuku the son of allmight had recently died by his own fathers hands... however he was alive he knew this because he felt a hand stroke his what he thought was his head...

"Dad...WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE DAD WHAT WAS I THINKING!!"

Izuku yelled to himself with in his mind he wanted to scream but did not have the ability to do so this terrified him he could only feel a strangers hand there hand was soft and delicate yet rough and corse.

"WERE AM I!!!?!! Who are YOU! Why can't I feel my BODY!!?!?!"

Izuku yelled to himself yet again but soon his hearing returned he heard a demons voice humming a tune the tune was delicate and beautiful...

yet tragic Izuku felt her sorrow and felt his body move but it was unnatural he still couldn't move but then he saw someone he was engulfed in darkness and saw a women a beautiful women she gave him a smile  " write our wrongs young one?... write all our wrongs "   Izuku went to yell and ask questions but then darkness... dar

3rd pov-
Izuku laid there numb and asleep his body had returned but it wasn't his former body it shared only one thing in common with him... his freckles and green hair.

The cold air brushed on his bare and exposed body the wind blowed on his skin and lifted his long lime green hair the feeling of long hair brushing against his face and body felt strange Izuku opened his new eyes and at attempted to get to his feet but his legs felt like rubber causing Izuku to collapse...

" ahhh... " Izuku grunted as he heard a strange voice exit his mouth Izuku clapped his hands over his mouth in shock. He laid on the ground his eyes darted around his location he was in a cave...

Izuku POV - THE FUCK WERE AM I WHY DO I SOUND LIKE A .. WHAT TYPE OF VOCIE IS THAT!?!why do I have long hair I don't have long hair WHY IS IT DIFFRENT WHERE AM I WERE IS DAD WERES THE SLUGE BEAST I THOUGHT!!!???? I... I ... ??? ... "DIED"

That's my voice what the hell ... arhhhh I scrape... my what happened to my wou...

- I move my head down and I see my body my legs healed but my crotch was of greater concern... -

Where is it I don't have anything there where where WHAT HAPPENED!!!?!!

- I TRY MOVING AND I MANAGE TO GET TO MY FEET BUT IM OUT OF BALANCE I KEEP KNOCKING INTO THE CAVE WALLS I barley stay standing I tripped lever everything from a pebble to my new hair!-

I look at my hair and I move my hands to it and I begin to tear out my HAIR the feeling of all of it being torn out felt unnatural it didn't feel normal I look at my hair and I see the torn out hair moving out of pain I felt the same pain!! I saw the hair morph into a Light lime green SLIME!!?!

[Magesticflame is back mwhahahahah enjoy the chapter]