9.

John's pov -

Me and smii7y held hands as we skipped down the mall. We had all separated, since Evan thought it was best, but I'm pretty sure we all knew his true intentions. Not like I'm complaining though. I look over to see smii7y happy as ever, with his eyes wide in amazement and his mouth curved in a big smile. I chuckled.

I then looked down and noticed something. Oh shit, I forgot. I then leaned over and lifted the Canadian onto my back, successfully giving him a piggy back ride.

"John? What are you doing?!" He asked clutching onto the hood of my jacket.

"Well, since you can't walk around bare foot, I thought I could give you a little ride! At least you can see the stores better now though, considering your height." I said, making him lightly punch my back.

We both laughed and headed down the walkway, glancing at nearby stores. I then felt a small tug on my hood, and I peered over my shoulder to look back at the man on my back. His face was filled with excitement and his eyes seemed to grow wider. I trailed his eyes to to a nearby store, that had a big sign in the shape of a shoe. Oh perfect, he needed shoes anyway.

"THAT'S A BIG SHOE!!!" He shouted as I walked into the store, making nearby people laugh at his sudden outburst. I chuckled as well, as I nodded to him.

"Yup, that's a pretty damn big shoe." I agreed as I walked through the aisles. I set the small cat hybrid down, and began looking for a size that looked like it fit him. Once I found the size that looked somewhat okay, I pulled him over to me and I gestured to all the shoes.

"Anything from this aisle, you can pick. Make sure it's something you like, and that will last long, okay?" I said.

He smiled widely up at me before running around looking for shoes he might like. I laughed a little as he quickly scurried through the boxes. He looked like a child, and it was adorable, considering he was a full grown man. He then turned to me, and gave me the prettiest smile I have ever seen. I blushed as I felt my heart flutter in my chest. He grinned smugly, as he saw the affect he had on me. I flipped him off as he just laughed and he rushed over to peck me on the cheek.

Brian's pov -

I smirk as I stand on the moving escalator while I'm holding a blushing Brock. We had just gotten him shoes, and he didn't really know how to walk in them, considering he just learned how to walk without them. I had offered to help him, but he just kept insisting that he learn by himself. After a couple minutes of unsuccessful movement, I decided it was best that I carry him. But when I hooked my arm under his legs and picked him up bridal style, he became a mess.

He had twisted and kicked, wiggling in my arms, but eventually I got him to stop and accept his fate. I chuckled as I looked down at his face once again. He was frowning, and his lips were in a pout as his face was a bright red. His eyes met mine and he instantly looked away and lifted his hands to cover his face.

"Awww don't be embarrassed brocky~" I said, making him uncover his face to glare playfully at me, then turning to hide his small smile. I laughed as I set him down in front of a store. He looked up at the store, then looked back to me, confused. Oh that's right, they can't read.

"This is a place where people go to buy clothes, y'know? The human fur?" I said, putting up quotation signs on the last part. He gasped as he looked back up to the sign. He then started to walk over to the store, tripping a little as he forgets his new shoes. I rushed by his side and help him walk into the store.

I then lead him to the men's section and let him look through the clothes. He went through some of the racks of plain dull clothing hesitantly, and gave me a unamused look.