5.

Third pov

It's been five days. Five days, that the animals have been with the guys, and they still haven't seen any noticable changes. Other than the fact that the animals have been more comfortable with them, nothing really has occurred.

It was getting closer to the end of the week, and they still didn't know what to expect. All they knew was that something was gonna happen, and soon, and they weren't prepared for it.

It was only on the sixth day, that something happened. All of the sudden during dinner, all the animals started becoming, anxious about something? They also started coughing and sneezing. The humans just thought they were allergies at first, but they were more than wrong.

Jhon's pov

We were all sitting down and eating dinner, when all is a sudden squirrel started sneezing rapidly. We all looked up to see if he was okay.
" Hey you good there?" I asked. Moo looked at him, in questioning. He quickly chirped, then went back to eating his fruits.

" Uhhh, he said he's fine." Moo said, not really believing himself. We went back to eating and cracking up jokes like we were before.

As we were finishing up and putting our plates away, froozer started whining softly. I looked over at him and he was rubbing his head slowly. I furrowed my eyes and looked over to moo. He got the message and flew over to the small monkey. We all thought it was best for him to be in his bird form, because having a huge deer in the house wasn't the best idea.

He squacked a bit to the monkey before flying over to me.
" Uhh, can I talk to you in private?" He said. I nodded and we headed to the back of the house, to the back porch. I shut the door behind me and turned to the large bird pirched on the long railing.

" What's up?" I asked him, leaning against the wall. He looked into the forest for a few seconds before turning his head back to me. He sighed looking down.

" Jhon, I'ma say this right now, I think you have the most open mind about this whole thing we've put you guys into, and I don't wanna burden you guys because of us and our situation." He started off.

I shook my head. " No Moo. If anything, you guys have given us great company, and you guys aren't a burden. We love having you guys around! " I said chuckling. He sighed and nodded his head.

" Thanks Jhon. But I just wanna say, we've been here for six days, going into seven, and I've been noticing things about the others than have been changing? I dunno, maybe you guys don't see it, but I do. Not the way they act, more of, the shades of their fur, or the change in their eyes? I dunno they just seem more....how do I put it? Uhh, human. B- but maybe I'm just seeing things I dunno." He said looking away.

I stared at him a bit and took in what he said. More human.....

" Well you do know them best, so if you see anything off, I'm sure your right. Look, I know your scared, so are we. Who knows what can happen to you guys? But....we have to live the moment while it lasts, so just don't think about it. I'm sure when you guys do change, you won't do anything you'll regret."

He looked up at me, with hopeful eyes, but then they quickly changed to worry.

" But Jhon, what if we transform into something dangerous? I mean we were basically meant to go into war for the country, so what if we turn into monster's?! What if we lose all our memories and turn on you guys, and attack you?! What if we hurt you guys?!" I sighed getting up and hugging the bird. I pulled back and looked into his eyes.

" Listen, Moo. Your always gonna be asking what if's. And there's always gonna be there. But you need to live the moment. You guys have never experienced any sort of affection, and you finally have it. Me and the guys couldn't be more than happy, that we found out guys at the pond. And I'm sure that if you do somehow lose your memory, you won't hurt us. Because you guys are great people- or great animals, and you all have the kindest of souls. I know you'll do the right thing when it's time." I finished off, Moo having a glossy look in his eyes.