Chapter 12: Legion of Domination (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Yang: "HEEEEEEEEEY BOYS!" 

Then the goons wanted to attack us but a voice called out for them to stop. 

???: "HEY STOP!"

I looked at the person who just called and it was a tall man with a typical bar keeper outfit.

???: "Huh, why are you here again, Blondie?" 

Does he know Yang? It seems like she isn't here for the first time.

Yang: "Hey Junior! Long time not seen, well I take the usual stuff, and something for my boyfriend too!"

"Yang, I don't drink."

Yang: "Then something without alcohol!"

She then dragged me to the bar and we sat in front of the owner of this place.

Junior: "Never thought that you would bring a guy with you that you can call a boyfriend."

He then gave Yang a drink and I got a glass of water.

Yang: "Well times are changing, I hope you didn't forget our deal?"

Junior then seemed to get a bit angry but calmed himself down before he walked to another guest of his club. I was a bit nervous because of all the stares we got. My only thoughts are how to get out of this place as soon as possible.

Yang: "So, how do you like it here?"

"I don't like it here."

Yang: "Huh? But why?"

"Maybe because we both are still minors and aren't supposed to be here at this time? And that I don't drink, unlike my aunt?"

Yang: "Mhm, your aunt must be pretty cool!"

"Yes, she is but I just wish she wouldn't drink that much... but anyway, why did you wanted to go to this place?"

Yang: "Because I think it's nice and good for a date for the two of us."

I mentally facepalmed at this answer... at least the stares we got stopped. Yang then tried to keep the conversation although I was only half-listening to her because I didn't trust anyone in this building. 

???: "Oh, if this isn't Yang."

A voice said from behind. We both turned around and saw two girls that look nearly identical with black hair and green eyes. Their only differences are their haircut and clothing. The first and the one who talked to us has a white dress and long hair while the other has shorter hair and a red dress.

Yang: "Oh, if this ain't the Malachite twins."

Malachite twins? Never heard of them, but Yang seems to know them.

Yang: "How are you two? Last time I have beaten you up pretty bad? Wanna do it again?"

I seriously run out of facepalms. 

Red twin: "No, not tonight."

White twin: "Yeah, but we couldn't oversee your friend here. He's pretty cute."

Yang: "Hey, Eclipse is here with ME!"

Oh please no, please don't let this escalate... But my prayers fell on deaf ears when the white twin began to speak again.

Melanie: "Eclipse, so that's your name. I'm Melanie, how about you ditch this blondie and come with me and my sister Miltia?"

Miltia: "We can make sure to give you a good time~"

The twins then closed the distance to me, but then a loud voice yelled and a big guy walked to us.

Guy: "HEY! What are you two doin'!? Why are you not serving me but this boy!?"