Chapter 1 - Moving In

-Shannons POV-
So todays the day where me, and my bestfriends Amy and Diana move into our new house! Im so excited i think i might cry! But im not going to. I spent ages on my makeup this morning thag it cant be ruined.

We all meet up down the park, Dianas the last one to arrive as shes always the late one. Unlike Amy, she usually gets there about half an hour early. While me and Amy were sat on the swings, waiting for Diana to arrive, we was just talking about how excited we are that in a few hours, we would be in a new house! This will be a new start for me mainly as iv just broken up with my boyfriend but we was together for 2 years! Im so glad i have my bestfriends to support me. On the other hand, Amy is in a perfectly happy relationship. Her and Josh are those really cute couples that EVERYONE wants to be.

Diana is finally here and we have already made something sound sexual with her just being here for 10 seconds.
We get into my car (because im the only one who can drive) and drive to each one of our houses.

We get to my house first which is where the truck to move our stuff is meeting us. We start to pack everything up and put it into the truck. My Mum and Dad start to cry as im there youngest child. I try my best not to cry but a couple tears fall as we say goodbye. I will most probably sort my makeup out in the car.
We then get to Dianas house and repeat the same steps as we did at mine with the crying and everything. We now get to Amys which is our last stop before the new house.

We reach the new house and i run into the living room which is HUGE may i add, and lay on the floor. Amy and Diana also follow me.

The rest of the day we just unpack our belongings and by the time we have taken all the boxes out the truck and unpacked the main things such as the sofas and beds and made them, it was about half 8. We all decide to have a takeaway and we choose to have Pizza from dominos. We had stuffed crust pizza with pepperoni. My favourite.

For the rest of the night, we chill, watching old disney films. We fell asleep round about 11. Amy had Josh round which made me miss Andrew loads. I soon got over it as me and Josh had been like brother and sister scince year 7.
However, i did have a really nice sleep, and i felt really happy because i can now have a new start with 2 of the best people in my life.

-Auther Note-
So i hope you all enjoyed the first chapter. Im going to hopefully upload every other day or every 3 days. I have loads planned for this story so it will not be short like my last one.
Sorry for any spelling or Grammer mistakes too.