4 - Unexpected Visit

Start from the beginning

"Something about her apologizing to me about making me feel a way with Jonathan. Come to find out, he put our business out, my personal business and on top of that, I gave him a bill yesterday that had lipstick on it. Finds out he gave that bill to her, now I'm not sure if he just didn't want the bill and switched it out, or he was giving my money to her"

Then the masseuse giggled, speaking of her piece. "I think something is going on there." Teresa huffed, rolling her eyes that now the masseuse had an opinion.

"I think the same Teresa honestly. You can't be so naïve anymore, look at the place of work we are in. He's the boss, some girl will try to get under his good graces" Nina said, rubbing Teresa's hand to show she wasn't lecturing her but advising and supporting her.

The masseuse rubbed Teresa's back, nodding in agreement. "Fucking the way to the top. Whores" She shook her head and Teresa and Nina started giggling. Everyone was in her business at this point, but it was nice to get an outside woman's opinion since she wasn't biased.

Teresa wasn't exactly sure of her final opinion, but today wasn't the day to worry about boyfriend problems. It was her relaxing day.

After vagina steaming and getting their nails and toes done, Nina pulled back up to Teresa's house around 8 o ' clock at night. Nina giggled as Teresa opened the door carefully to not mess up her nails. She got longer acrylics than usual, and they were pretty.

"Next Wednesday?" Nina asked and Teresa grinned with that all knowing look. "You know it" They air kissed and Teresa turned around, walking up to her house.

The minute she was in her room, she flopped on her bed of cash, hearing the crunching sounds made by the crushing of her body. Her eyes closed, wanting to take a few seconds to relax in her bed, but her eyes opened instantly as she heard the knocking on her door only causing her to groan by the interruption. Nevertheless, she got up, opening it to see her mom smiling brightly.

"You're coworker is downstairs"

That confused Teresa, and why was her mom smiling like she saw the most beautiful thing in the world. Then the word ran back through her mind and her eyes bulged.

Nina.

Internally, her mind went into a panic. Nina didn't dress professionally, what if she saw her at the club one day? "Just let them in, I'll be down" She said and her mom nodded, Teresa shutting and locking her door quickly.

With rapid speed and thorough scanning with her eyes, she made sure she grabbed every bill off her bed, throwing it back into the bags. She hid them in the back of her walk-in closet, shutting the doors. Her mom never went through her things anyway, she was an adult. She closed her door, just in case and ran downstairs, slowing down the stairs as she saw not Nina, but her VIP man.

She never quite caught his name. He caught her eye and grinned. He was in a black clean and expensive suit, however he didn't have the blazer to match, just the dress shirt and pants. He looked almost dangerous that way. But he looked unmistakably attractive and hot. His gaze never faltered as she made way in front of him, his empty hands behind his back, his posture entrancing.

"We need to talk" He grabbed her hand, bringing it up to his lips, before he placed a soft kiss on the back.

For a second she was almost tranced on the action until she remembered he was in her house. Teresa turned, knowing her mother was watching his and her every move and Adriano knew it to, causing him to grin. She cleared her throat, looking at her mother.

"Can you give us a second mama?" She respectfully asked and her mother huffed, obviously wanting to be nosey. She agreed though and walked away.

She folded her arms and stared at Adriano.