𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵: 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒕 on your couch bummed out. Eren had just stood you up and wasn't answering any of your many attempts at getting him to respond. Sighing at the idea of him bailing on you, you stood up grabbing the now almost empty popcorn and walking to your kitchen.

You dumped the bowl into the trash and set it in the sink telling yourself you would just wash it tomorrow, all that was on your mind now was going to bed and cuddling with your cat who had already moved to your bedroom an hour ago.

Sighing, you turned off the kitchen light and walked back into your living room, the TV playing the end credits to the movie you were supposed to watch with Eren. As you reached for the remote a barely audible knock was heard on your door causing you to turn your head in the direction.

Cocking a brow at who would be coming to your apartment so late you quickly walked over to the white door. You placed your face up to the door and peered out the peephole. Your eyes widening as you saw a figure standing at the door. Squinting your eyes looking out the peephole you were able to make out long brown hair.

It quickly clicked in your head that it was Eren standing at your door, excitement ran through your veins as you quickly pulled your face away from the door and undid the chain on the door and quickly unlocked the second lock.

You opened the door with a smile looking at Eren.

"Someone is fashionably late- holy shit!" Your eyes were locked on Eren's once white shirt stained a deep red as he gripped his arm. "Hey Y/n." Eren nervously stammered. "What the hell happened to you? Get in here and go into the bathroom!" Eren didn't say a word to your motherly command and instead quickly walked in- taking his shoes off in the process.

You shut the door once he was in and ushered him to the bathroom. Small creeks from your wood floors echoing in the room.

Eren walked down the small hallway to your bathroom, you followed behind him as he walked in. You flicked on the dim orange lights and pointed to the toilet seat.

"Sit." You commanded. Eren didn't say anything else back but sat down, still holding his arm trying to keep as much pressure on it as he could.

"Now do you want to tell me what the hell happened and why you came here instead of the hospital?" You spoke, opening your drug cabinet and pulling out your first aid kit. "Well I felt bad I basically stood you up." "Eren I couldn't give a shit if you stood me up if your arm was bleeding like a waterfall." You opened the first aid kit and turned to Eren.

"Let go of your arm so I can see the cut." Eren followed you command like he had been for the short time he had been at your house. As he let go his hand was stained red, the cut was large but didn't look too deep. But it was deep enough to  make your head spin from all the blood.

"Eren what did you do?" You spoke, digging through your first aid kit for gloves. Eren stayed quiet at your question the last thing he wanted was to tell you he sold drugs as a side hustle. "Training, Armin, he cut me with somethin' pretty sharp." You rolled your eyes as you finished putting on the latex gloves.

"Well be more careful, I can't have you dying over something like that." You took tissue from the kit and did your best to clean the blood around the cut making it easier to see. You threw the tissue into the trash and grabbed a numbing cream, putting some on your gloves and rubbing it gently on the cut as Eren flinched.

"It doesn't hurt, it's just so when I stitch you up it doesn't hurt." Eren nodded as he untenesed his body, turning his head away so he didn't have to look at what you were doing to his arm. "You know a lot about medical stuff huh?"