𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵: 𝑬𝒓𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 your head to see three boys standing behind you; a sandy haired boy, one with a buzz cut, then one with a bun. You couldn't help but notice how attractive they all were to you. The one in the man bun peaking your interest as you stared into his emerald eyes and he stared back into yours.

"Oh this is Y/n guys, she's the new ring girl." Armin spoke, rising to his feet from the floor. You notice how he was shorter than the other boys around him. You stood as well in order to give them a proper greeting. "Hello it's a pleasure to meet you all." You said with a light smile on your face.

"Oh no no the pleasures all mine." The one with the sandy hair spoke a smirk plastered on his face as he stuck his hand out. "I'm Jean, Jean Kirschtein." You snickered a bit at the boy and shook his hand, you enjoyed his confidence.

"Well horse face here doesn't know how to properly greet a lady, I'm Connie Springer. You're very beautiful." The boy with the buzz cut spoke, sticking his hand out for you to shake. You shook his hand with a smile. "It's nice to meet you Connie." When you released Connie's hand you looked back at the other boy in the middle of Connie and Jean.

The boy stuck his hand out, you noticed the calluses were much more visible on his hands than Connie and Jeans they looked like they were more rough You also noticed the tattoos that led all the way up to his arms, half of them were covered by his clack t-shirt.. You gently put your hand in his noticing the difference from the other two boys hands.

"The name is Eren Jaeger, it's very nice to meet a lady as beautiful as you." He spoke, a grin poking the sides of his lips. You realized that this was the Eren Jaeger everyone here was talking about. You felt heat rush to your cheeks, though the two other boys complimented you and made you feel queasy. "Thank you Eren." You smiled, slowly reeling your hand from his.

"Well now that we all know Y/n let's get Eren warmed up for his main event." Armin said with a happy tone. Eren simply shook his head at the blonde with a smile, Mikasa with a small smile on her lips as well. You excused yourself and headed back to the ring girl chairs where Historia was talking with the same girl from earlier while Hitch scrolled through her phone.

You took a seat in the middle of Hitch and Historia, Hitch noticing your presence and looking up at you. Then let out a large whine.

"There you are! I thought you totally ditch the fights! Where the hell did you run off, lady?" Hitch spoke, her attention completely on you now and no longer her phone. "I went to comfort Mikasa, then I met some other people." "You comforted Mikasa?" Hitch said, you nodded slowly at her raising a brow at her words.

"Geez you must have some charm huh? She never lets anyone talk to her that isn't in her team." You shrugged, "I don't know I was just being kind to her, that's all." You said, "Last time I tried talking to her I thought I was going to end up with no teeth." Hitch laughed. "But wait who else did you meet?" Hitch asked.

You don't know why Hitch enjoyed asking so many questions or if the whole reason why she enjoyed asking so many questions was because of how she was drunk. But either way it did keep a conversation going.

"I met Jean Kirschtein, Connie Springer, and Eren Jag-" "You met Eren?" Hitch exclaimed, her voice loudly echoing through your ears. "Yes I did! No need to shout I'm right next to you Hitch." Hitch completely ignored your last statement and kept speaking loudly.

"So in the time you ran off you were able to speak to Mikasa and meet Eren? What the hell Y/n!" Hitch said with a large smile. "Well I just went to talk to Mikasa because you were too busy making heart eyes at that Annie girl..." You mumbled. Hitch tensed up at your words. "Hey! It's not like that, she's just a friend!"