𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬: 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒔

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 spun as Hitch and Historia led you down the hall, you were tipsy but to the point where you were drunk. Hitch had given you a drink but, you saw her mixing clear liquids with dark ones; which was the best way to get fucked up and fast. The tight crop top and short shorts you were in stuck to your skin like super glue.

"I told you not to drink that Y/n." Historia spoke, a mother tone lacing her voice. "Yeah yeah..." You mumbled. You leaned onto Histora a bit making yourself walk in a straight line. Hitch on the other hand seemed to enjoy fumbling around while mumbling things you couldn't hear.

"Can't believe you two drank on the job." Historia said, she put her arm around your waist helping you walk a bit. Her hand was cold when it touched your exposed skin making your spin shiver like ice. "It's fine, I'm fine." You spoke, melting into the short blondes touch. "Are you going to be able to do the ring?" Historia asked. "Yeah of course I'm not that drunk just tipsy." Histora nodded at your words as you three kept walking making your way slowly to the ring.

You looked around at all the unfamiliar faces around you, everyone seeming to be warming up in the hallway, you didn't know the fights were starting that soon. As you kept looking around you notice all the boys waving to Historia. She waved back a light smile on her face.

"Geez you pull huh Historia?" You teased her, she giggled at your comment. "No none of them are my type." She said, your eyes widened as you looked around. Out of all the men waving to her, not a single one was her type?You shrugged it off not really carrying to dig deeper on her love life; you tightened your grip around Historia's shoulder, feeling more of what you drank kicking in.

"Historia!" A voice chimed. You and Historia turned at the sudden call out. Your eyes were met with a girl sporting a black sports bra and black basketball shorts- the shorts were semi tight around her thighs. Her body was very muscular, she was pretty tall you had to guess 5'6.

"Oh hi Ymir!" Historia spoke, a wide smile plastered on her face. She was practically glowing, you cokced a brow at them knowing that something was up between the two but you shook it off. "How are you cutie?" "Ymir knock it off." Historia giggled. "You know you love me." The girl with brown hair spoke. You took a closer look at her face noticing all of the freckles on her face.

Historia tore away from your grip making you stand there for a bit, you watched as the two girls talked, not paying attention to what they were saying but you watched their lips move. Your head was feeling more fussy than when you were walking early, whatever Hitch mixed together was a kicker. You looked down at your fingers and bawled them into fists feeling how weird your hands felt.

You kept bawling up your fists for a little longer, when you looked back up you saw Ymir kissing Historia.

"Im dumb she's a lesbian."

Rang through your head as you realized why none of the guys were her type. I mean props to Historia, she had a hot mma fighter girlfriend. You watched them pull away from the kiss then Historia pecked the girls cheek and waved her off turning her attention back to you. A smile on her lips as her pick lip gloss was smeared.

"Sorry about that." She smiled, "Your good." You replied. "We should probably get going, I'm guessing Hitch is already down there waiting for us." You nodded as you two began walking your legs fumbling a bit while you walked but after seeing Historia's girlfriend and how she could easily knock you out you thought keeping your hands to yourself was a better idea.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"Hitch pass it!" You whined, your body was numb as you had been sharing beers with Hitch for the past ten minutes. You two had managed to gulp down to large cans. "Wait your turn! I haven't drank since last week!" She slurred. Historia sat in the middle of you two with her arms crossed. She was annoyed that both of you would drink on the job. "I haven't drank in like two years you jerk!" You spat.

"Guys knock it off would you! I'm not letting you guys drink anymore tonight!" Historia barked. You and Hitch stopped fighting as Historia snatched the can of beer from Hitch's hand and threw it in the trash places behind you three. "You guys are like stupid teenagers." She mumbled. She crossed her legs as she folded her arms around herself.

You looked at the ring in front of you with a bored expression on your face, not only did Historia throw away the only thing passing the time before the fights but she was now in a bad mood. You tapped your black vans on the hard cement ground trying to think of something that you could occupy yourself with while being more than tipsy now.

"Ugh can these things start already?" hitch groaned. "You're just drunk and impatient." Historia said, "I'm not super drunk." Hitch protested. But her words seemed to fail her when her words were slurring. "Whatever you better hope erwin doesn't come to this, he will fire you on the spot." "You act like he wouldn't be drunk either." "Who the hell is Erwin?" You asked, Hitch and Historia turning their heads at you and looking at you as if you were some abnormal looking creature.

"You don't know who he is?" hitch asked, you shook your head no at her making her cock her browns. "He's the boss, he owns the underground fight club and everything that takes place happening." Hitch spoke, Historia nodding her head in agreement. "There's a boss here?" you said, "Well duh." Historia said with a smile. "Great now I really have to worry about being sober." "Don't stress it he usually never comes, and when he does it's always for Takeru and his team."

"Wait Takeru? Who is that?" Hitch laughed at your words. "You really are the new girl huh? Takeru is the nickname for Eren Jaeger." You remembered when Armin walked you around the arena and showed you his team's tdoor, the name Eren Jaeger was plastered onto the door. "Wait the boy on Armin's team?" "So you do know your stuff? Yeah Armin is their team organizer." Hitch said. You nodded.

"I wish you didn't throw away that beer Historia..." Hitch whined out, her drunken state making her cry even more loud and dramatic. Historia and Hitch began to go back and forth but you could only think of who Eren Jaeger was but he must have been some big shot fighter if the boss of the whole place only came to watch him, what baffled you even more was that Armin was their team manager or in other words a leader of some sort. Your face fell flat as you thought about what Eren Jaeger could possibly look like.

"Don't look so sad now Y/n." You heard a voice chirp. When you looked up you saw Armin with a light smile on his face. You didn't know if it was because of how much you had drank that night but you shot up and hugged Armin. He stumbled back from the sudden embrace. Your arms wrapped around his neck. You happily tightened the hug as Armin felt his face heat up when he felt your chest- or your boobs smashed against his chest.

"H-Hey Y/n you can let g-go now." Armin weakly let out as his eye began to gaze down to your chest. "Don't be a downer." You lazily groaned.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

⋆

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.