Excuse me...

What?

Idiot, she is calling you.

I turned towards her and once again she raised her eyebrows. God, why is she raising her eyebrows?

"Coffee...?" I asked her.

"Why?" She asked and raised her eyebrows.

Why can't she stop that? Argh....

"I just want to thank you so...." I said.

"Its just my duty, so no formalities." She said and smiled.

"Pub.... song...." I couldn't find the words to speak.

She understood my intentions and said "I don't mind. Leave it." 

"Thank you once again, see you later." I said and went out.

I should apologise and thank her properly. She was correct that we should not judge anyone before knowing about them personally.

Manisha's pov 

Flashback 

I was wondering. He came just like that and asked me to have coffee with him then he went .

The next day I received a call from Yashvin he said Veera is my brother's friend and one of the waiters in the pub heard Veera's conversation with his assistant.

Veera said 'I will not leave her easily.' Yashvin warned me that Veera had planned something to insult me and he told me to be careful.

I assured him that I'll be careful after 10 days Veera came to meet me.

"Hi, how are you?" He asked me 

"I am good. What about you?" I asked him.

He smiled and nodded his head.

"I would like to invite you for my nephew's naming ceremony." He said.

"Me?" I asked him in disbelief.

He handed me the invitation.

"Will you come ?" He asked me.

"I'll see." I said.

I was not interested in attending the naming function because I barely knew them.

Nikitha called me and asked "Are you coming for Pallavi's baby naming ceremony?" 

"Nick, I am not coming." I said.

"Hey, Veera invited you personally and he told me to bring you so you're coming." She said.

"But.." I started to say something but she stopped me in between and said "No if's and but's you're coming and Veera told me about the things that happened in Delhi." 

1 week later I was getting ready for the naming ceremony. I chose to wear a yellow colored banarasi silk saree and an antique finish pearl necklace and jhumkas. Nikitha came to my home and we both went to Pallavi's house 
Pallavi and her husband greeted us. Then Veera came 

"Hey chatterbox ..." He said to Nikitha and he turned towards me.

I smiled at him but he was just looking at me. Nikitha waved her hands in front of him to gain his attention.

He shook his head and said "You look gorgeous." 

It was damn straight. I felt awkward but I smiled and said "Thank you."