"You?" I asked her shockingly.

How did she come here? She is a DOCTOR.
She thinned her eyebrows after seeing me but she turned towards my brother-in-law and said "Your wife is in a complicated state........"

I stopped her in the middle and said "I don't want you to perform the surgery.. don't go near my sister." 

"Thank god Manisha you came..." Nikitha shouted and came running towards us.

"How is she?" Nikitha asked her.

"Nikitha..." I called her.

"Veera, she is my best friend. She will take care of everything so don't worry, ok." Nikitha said.

"Nikitha.. but I don't want her to...." I said but Nikitha stopped me in between and said.

"Just listen to me.. she is one the best Obstetrician in this hospital and specialist in performing C-sections." Nikitha said.

But I am not convinced.

"Nikitha but..." I tried to say something.

"Manisha you just go and perform the C-section" Nikitha said to her.

Manisha eyed me and went towards the labour ward. After 2 hours the nurse came and showed the baby to us. 

It's a boy baby. He was so cute and pinkish in colour. Manisha came outside the ward and said to my bro-in-law "baby and the mother are doing well. She will be moved to the normal ward tomorrow morning. You can see her now but don't disturb her." 

Nikitha went and hugged Manisha. 

"Thank you so much Nisha.. I was very scared. Thank you for coming on time otherwise......" Nikitha was blabbering.

"Idiot.. I can do anything for you." Manisha said.

I cleared my throat.
They turned towards me.

Manisha said "Nikitha I'll see you later."Then she moved away.

Anger was visible on her face.

'Why is she behaving like this?' Nikitha muttered. 

"Veera... you have to give me a treat. Before that  let's see Pallavi." Nikitha said and we went to meet my sister.
After an hour I went to meet Manisha.
She was in her cabin. I knocked and went inside.

"Can I have a word with you?" I asked her hesitantly.

She nodded her head and gestured to me to sit.

"Actually I'm sorry for behaving like that." I said while lowering my head.

I was ashamed of myself and I thought that she would hurt my sister. 
She raised her eyebrows in reply.

"For everything , basically I'm poor at judging people." I said my bitter truth.

"It's ok to leave it." She said.

Her eyelids were drooping. 

"Mmm...Hmmm... shall we have a cup of coffee?" I asked her.

God Veera why are you behaving like this?

What did I do?

Are you asking her for a coffee date?

No, I am just.....

You never asked any women to have coffee with you.

I just want to thank her.

Then why did you stammer?