"It didn't matter to him that I told him to stop, that I was crying, that I didn't want him to touch me, he just did it" said Felix crying "He raped me without caring about how I felt" he added.

"I know" said Changbin holding him "I'm here for you okay? And I will not let him come close to you ever again" he added.

"I-I hate him" said Felix crying "I-I hate him hyung" he cried loudly "I-I trusted him and he..." Felix took at breath "He did this to me" he added "I hate him" said Felix.

"It's not gonna stay like this, he'll pay. He will pay for what he did to you" said Changbin.

"I hate him hyung" he cried loudly.

"I know, I know" said Changbin "You have to let me help you, let us help you. Me, Seungmin and your family we are here for you" he added. 

"I-I just don't want anyone to see me like this" said Felix crying.

"What do you mean? Felix we are here for you, we love you" Changbin looked at him "I-I love you" he added and Felix looked at him "I love you and seeing you like this breaks my heart" said Changbin while passing his thumb slowly of Felix cheeks whipping his tears away. Felix pressed his hand on top of Changbin's hand and looked at him. "I'm her for you. Whatever you need just tell me" he said.

"I want to go to the hospital, I want to see a therapist and I want to make the statement" said Felix looking at him.

"Then we will do it" said Changbin "I'll take you. I'll be with you" he added "Felix I would do anything to make you happy again" said Changbin. "D-Do you need help getting ready?" Ask Changbin and Felix looked down. "Felix I'm just asking if you need anything you don't have to feel bad or ashamed because I'm here to help you" said Changbin.

"I-I know" said Felix "I just....I-I"he looked down.

"Felix it's okay" said Changbin.

"No it's not" he whispered as he cried "It's not okay" he looked at Changbin. They stayed like that for a few minutes and then Changbin decided to help him. He helped Felix get ready even though Felix didn't want him to help him because he felt ashamed. It didn't matter to Changbin because all he wanted to do was help him.

They arrived to the hospital, Felix family was already there and so was Seungmin because Changbin had called them. They also saw two police officers. First a doctor saw Felix, she asked him a few questions and then they went to a room alone. After Felix came out a therapist was waiting for him. They took him to another room and he stayed there for about two hours.

Two weeks later

Felix and Changbin were at the apartment, they had just told them that the investigation wasn't happening because someone made it go away with money. Which meant that Eunwoo wasn't going to get punished for what he did. Felix was literally crying and Changbin was just trying to be there for him and make this better. Felix had quit his job at the clinic for obvious reasons and he still hadn't came back to the university because he was afraid to see him face to face. Seungmin had told them that Eunwoo wasn't showing up and the university and that the rumors were that he dropped out. Felix knew that eventually he had to get back to the university but he was afraid to see Eunwoo.

"You can always drop out and go to another university" said Changbin looking at him.

"I can't drop out" said Felix "Everything that I have is there" he added.