●Prologue●

T/w: elaborated abuse scene, talk of r*pe and dr*g usage.

I was dazed out,drugged beyond comprehension, sprawled out vulnerable and unprotected on the couch as the party guests interacted around me. But I was just a party favour; a little bit of entertainment.

Conscious but barely. Alert but subdued and drugged enough that I couldn't fight back.

Suddenly I felt like I was on top of something, sitted but it did not feel like the comfortable couch I was on a few seconds before. Feeling a hand caress my face made me mumble something incomprehensible.
Whoever it was set me back into my previous position and poured alcohol through my roughly parted lips, it burnt it's way down my throat causing me to sputter and choke while a woman blew her smoke towards me.

Before I could comprehend what was happening I felt hands all over me. Everywhere. I stretched out my limp, sluggish arm in a futile attempt to get my most prominent tormentor off me but my arm died down, receiving another rough hit across the face threw me into unconsciousness and for the first time ever I welcomed the darkness even though it still creeped me out and had my heart beating right through my chest with anticipation, I would rather be here where I felt a little bit in control but my frenzy didn't last long.

I awoke shortly to see the guests having a good time enjoying themselves and forgetting that they had just assaulted a masked twelve year old.
In my delirious state I unitelligibly called out for my father in hopes that he would make the pain stop but he simply got up and watched his guests do whatever they pleased with me from afar.

I don't know when the party ended, I just heard my mother's horrified shriek as she looked down on me all violated and bloody but she knew better than to speak over my father and she apologised for what seemed like an hour but I couldn't talk back and tell her it was okay.

I felt everything and nothing all at once which made me lean to a conclusion, people are poison and I am weak.