"Yes... they are..." Yoongi's answer makes her spun her attention to him. Her eyes wide with surprise and confusion. 'Ahhh... I forgot again.' He sweats. He scratches his head as he steps closer to her.

"Is there something you want to say, Yoonie?" She voices out.

"Yes...actually. Can we sit on the sofa?" His heart beating with nerves. How would she react if he confesses to him?

"O-okay?" She follows him towards her living room.

"Come here." He pats the seat beside him and she follows.

"You're acting strange." She starts.

"No... It's just, I can't quite adjust with this yet."

He stills with her sudden silence. Not a word he can make out in her thoughts.

"Is it me? Don't you like to be with me?" She bows her head as she starts to fidget.

"N-no... I don't mean it like that." He immediately captures her hands on his. Both of them gasping with the strong connection that they feel. Their touch zapping with the usual electricity only stronger than before.

'Wahhh... that's intense.' She internally comments.

"Maybe because you're healing. And we seldom touch." He answers as he looks into her eyes. He sees her eyes grow wider as if a great realization struck in.

'How?' Her mind in chaos.

"This is crazy Daun-ah... but I can hear your inner voice." He honestly says in the sincerest tone he can utter.

'Soul hear?' Her watching the top ten rarest soulbound comes into memory.

He nods, never letting go her gaze.

"Cool." She voices.

He blinks... once...twice...

"You don't find it disturbing?" He questions. He didn't expect such reaction.

"I mean... you are a mind reader?" Her thoughts bouncing from being amazed to being thrilled. She is amazed with the capability of reading ones thought. How one can easily tell if one is a criminal or not. How one can tell if the the other is in danger or distressed. How...

"Wait, kitten..." He chuckles as he cups her cheeks with both of his hands. "I have to stop your thoughts there... I can only hear your thoughts. Only yours.... and there are instances that I couldn't even make out what you are even thinking." He smiles. He is actually relieved as he can see not an ounce of anger and disgust on her eyes. "And... sometimes it's hard to determine if what I am hearing is your thoughts or your real voice. That's what I meant awhile ago..."

"Ohh..." She adorably tilts her head to the side. "I thought..."

"I know what you are thinking..." His eyes squint. "It seems you are not particularly knowledgeable with soulbounds."

"I'm sorry... I-I..." Her eyes loose a bit of its sparkle.

"No... It's okay. That means you can ask me whatever you want. I like being with you. Don't you dare think otherwise." He is sweating a bit. 'Damn with this mouth and half assed statements.'

"Okay...If it is a soul bound, why can't I have it too?" She seriously asks.

"I don't know... maybe when you are thoroughly healed. Your soul inks are not even out yet... we can only wait." He honestly says.

"Yes... that too... I don't have the soul inks the same as seven of you." She sadly mumbles.

"Stop moping or I'll kiss you." He threatens. Immediately she stills as her mind focuses on the word kiss.