They would never be heard from again.

It wasn't just a power move or goal, he had a family and this was their legacy. He could not go wrong.

His head lifted as Adriano walked in and he set his glass down, it being replaced by a file he was quick to scan.

Teresa Jane Canchola, 22 years old.

Young, he thought. She lived in Atlanta, Georgia, and had no siblings, an only child.

Jane Desire Canchola, 41 years old. Her father wasn't listed so he assumed he was dead, or she never knew him. What piqued his interest in her was that she was born in Brazil. A latina, he grinned.

Perfect.

Her medical conditions were empty, he was fortunate for that. Her credit card information, her bills, her phone number, every purchase she made, every cent she put into the bank. You wouldn't have found this in public records, but as a Don, he had access to almost every person's information if needed. He had the resources to.

His grin widened as he registered the information of her being accepted as an assistant to a business company, however she never made it into the actual firm, yet she was listed as an assistant there. Meaning she had to black mail or bribe them in some form for it to be on her record. It wouldn't have caused suspicion because she still had a paying job, just not a professional one. Looking here, she paid for the house and almost everything in it, including her mother's and her phone bill.

Teresa never bought anything as much as clothes and women products for herself, she wasn't a selfish person.

Not only was her information there, so was her mother's. He needed to know what kind of family she had, if they were killers or something. He felt it was an obligation to not be acknowledged of anything or anyone he is involved with or soon to be. Her mother wasn't a threat though. He saw that Teresa paid her mother's medical bills and her medication. Jane had a bipolar disorder aka borderline personality disorder, and her alcohol use disorder aka an addict.

"Go" He held up his hand, dismissing Adriano and he walked away nonchalantly.

Teresa, tied up her hair loosely into a bun as she threw her bag over her shoulder, preparing to walk out the locker room. However, her path was interrupted when Desire, the same woman who Jonathan had been hanging around with, came up to her.

"Hey" She started and Teresa rolled her eyes turning around to face her, one of her legs bent, her hand on her hip. "Jonathan told me about your argument"

"Oh?" Teresa folded her arms, confused at why he's sharing their business with her.

"Yes" She answered, oblivious to Teresa's irritated countenance. "Well, I wanted to apologize." She said, surprising Teresa and her arms unfolded. "I'm sorry if you felt I was trying to push up on Jonathan. It was never my intention, he is just an easy person to talk to." She explained and Teresa nodded, understanding. She didn't say whether she did or didn't accept her apology because she wasn't exactly sure it was genuine just yet.

"Oh!" Desire shrieked, going into her purse as she pulled out an envelope. "I heard you were in need of a little money, so why not?" She handed Teresa the envelope and Teresa's mood died from there. Now she was hot and heated. Jonathan told her about that? It wasn't that she needed money, she was being petty, but if she did, he would blurt her personal business out like that?

" I have your back" She smiled and walked away. Teresa tilted her head, looking through the bills and she spotted the bill that had the exact same lipstick mark as the bill she gave to Jonathan yesterday. That was a part of the $500 though. Maybe he just switched out the bill with hers.