第16章

+++

+++

Jungkook frozed at the moment he just fidgeted with his fingers trying not to make eye contact with dojun.

Taehyung was looking for Jungkook when he found him, he was talking to someone that he don't know. He decided to listen their talks which made his blood boiled.

Taehyung went near to them and grabbed Jungkook's hand and take him to a empty classroom. Leaving a confused dojun there.

"Hyung stop"
Jungkook groaned on a hard grip of older.

"Let go!"

Taehyung take him and pinned his both hands on the wall. He kissed him harshly and bite his bottom lip which caused younger to moaned.

"H-hey.. what are you doing?"
Jungkook tried to pushed away but he couldn't.

"Who was that guy?"
Taehyung asked in anger while he still not letting go youngers hand.

"He came to tell me something"
Jungkook said while he struggled from the hard grip.

"I heard everything"
Taehyung said.

"Why are you being so possessive?, you're not even my boyfriend"
Jungkook pushed away taehyung and went outside. Leaving a hurt taehyung alone.

-

The whole day passed and jungkook didn't came back at apartment. Taehyung got so much worried he called younger but his phone was off. he tried to found him near campus but he couldn't find him.

anxiety rushed over him, he began bite his thumb nail. He took his phone from the coffee table and dialled yoongi's number.

"H-hyung!? Y-you know where is j-Jungkook"

"Y-you d-don't k-know?!"

Taehyung slowly slide his phone down from his ears while tears steaming down on his face.

"Taehyung-ah?"

"Are you ther-"

Taehyung quickly wore his shoes and ran outside the apartment building. He didn't noticed that it was raining heavily. He flinched when a loud thunderstorm was heard, at that moment he don't cared about his fears he only cared about younger. He felt guiltless, miserable while he ran under the rain. It was mid of the winter and older didn't even bring his coat with him. All he cared was to found Jungkook and hug him tightly.

Taehyung cried, called out loudly his name under the rain. He looked here and there but he couldn't find younger. Older was getting insane, he felt so wrong.

"Jungkook-ah!"
Taehyung screamed, all his clothes were drenched from the rain.

Taehyung ran on the bridge but stopped in the mid way when he saw a familiar figure coming slowly towards his direction with his head down.

"Jun-gkook?!"
Taehyung screamed as his voice breaks while he looked at the male.

Jungkook noticed older. His heart aches when he saw Taehyung in that state. he covered his face with lowering umbrella over his eyes and turned around.

"Stop!"
Taehyung said loudly because of how far they are standing.

"Listen before you go!"
Taehyung said aloud again while the heavy drops of rain hit the older's face.

Jungkook stopped while his back facing older. He held the umbrella tightly, he was crying too.

"I -I know you're hurt but I didn't meant to come in to your life like that- it's just I ah fell in love with you!. when I first saw you at our door entrance. I felt like my heart is going to burst out at that time. When I look at you or when I kiss you, you have no clue how much I love and adore you.... I am facking in love with you, Jeon Jungkook !"
Taehyung slightly smiled and shivered.

Jungkook turned around to face Taehyung. He was soaked from the rain. he was shivering but he still managed to not to stuttered while he confessed his true feelings. He flinched whenever loud thunderstorm heard, yet he stood still trying not to freak out.

"H-Hyung.."
Jungkook mutters to himself while tears steam down on his face.

Jungkook threw his umbrella somewhere on the ground and ran to Taehyung. They both hugged eachother tightly.

Taehyung broke the hug and looked deep into youngers eyes while both of their breaths escaped in short puffs of crystallized fog.

"I l-love you.."
Taehyung said as he shivered every second when the cold raindrops hits his skin.

"Hyung let's go back you'll catch a cold"
Jungkook said as he rubs to grab his umbrella and runs back to older.

"Are you willing stay with this monkey?"
Taehyung said and pointed to himself. Jungkook chuckled and pulled older closer under the umbrella.

"You didn't answ-"

"Yes"
Both males stopped walking Taehyung smiled down at jungkook. Older wiped tears on Jungkook's cheeks and leaned closer.

Closer and closer till their lips touched. Jungkook whispered between their kiss 'I love you too'.

Taehyung caressed younger's cheeks with his hand and hugged tightly.
Taehyung broke the hug. They held hands and both walked to home.

the end

Just kidding

-

thank you for showing love to this book

thank you for showing love to this book. your comments and votes motivates me a lot! ilu <3