Chapter 16: Unexpected Kisses

Start from the beginning

"Wait Nathaniel." I put a hand on his chest to push him a bit back when his lips had almost landed on mine. He looked at me confused.

"I'm hungry." I put on a nervous smile, that was the worst excuse I could have ever come up with.

"So am I." his voice came out low and seductive.

Dammit, Nathaniel! I'm trying to keep us from potentially scarring my parents.

"Well then let's go eat." At this point I thought I had cleared his mind. However, his hands slipped a bit lower. I thought he would release me, but no. Instead he moved his hands to my hips and he kept me firmly against his chest.

"I already know what I want." his grip tightened slightly.

"Well what is it, maybe I can make it for you." I spoke back nervously, not being able to look him in the eyes.

One of his hands released his hold on my hip and he brought it up to cup my chin. He made me look up therefore making eye contact. His eyes full of lust with a mischievous glint.

"You." he spoke that one word so seductively. I almost fell to the floor. I swear had he not been holding me up then I would have fallen on my ass. I wanted him.

But now is not the time Avery.

I cleared my throat. A stupid blush crept up to my cheeks.

"U-umm well I d-d-don't think I have t-that in the f-fridge." I stuttered like an idiot.

He smirked back at me, pleased with my reaction.

"Well it's not in the fridge, it's--" I cut him off.

"Well, I want some cookies! How about you?" I pulled away from him and quickly walked into the kitchen.

I let out a breath. Damn, this boy has really got a mouth.

He followed in after me.

Keep distance from him. I thought to myself.

I went to the fridge and took out the galloon of milk. I however, felt a presence behind me. And once I straightened my back, I could feel his heat radiating off him and onto me.

I had to back up in order to close the fridge door, and trust me when I say this, I didn't want to move whatsoever, because he was that close that I would be pressed up against him.

When I took that step back, I was right. My back pressed against his chest and he hadn't expected me to move back onto him so he brought an arm up and wrapped it around my waist.

Goddammit, no touching! I am losing what little self control I have here.

Once I closed the door and I tried to get away. However, I failed miserably. His arm tightened and he put his face in the crook of my neck.

"Why are you resisting me so much, baby?" he questioned me. His words came out a bit muffled due to the fact that his face was shoved onto my neck!

I glared at the little fridge magnet in front of me. He knew what that little pet name would do to me, that's why he used it!

I shall not give up!

"I don't know what you're talking about." I caught him off guard so I was able to finally slip away from his grasp.

Thank god, I thought to myself.

I walked over to the cup board. My back was still facing him. I got two glass cups and quickly poured milk into each one.

I turned around to face him. I was surprised to see him looking right at me with amusement.

I walked to the kitchen island and sat down on one the stools. The cookies were looking extra sexy on the plate my mom must've left them in.

I took a bite from one and nearly melted into a puddle of bliss. They were so soft and chewy.

I turned around to look back at Nathaniel who still looked at me with the same expression on his face.

"You want one?" I asked him offering him a cookie. He finally looked away from me to look at the cookie, he smiled then nodded.

Yes! He was finally giving up, I inwardly smirked.

Avery: 1
Nathaniel: 0

He sat down on the stool next to me, he grabbed one of the glasses and a cookie then he ate one, silently.

This is strange.

I decided to let it go and continued eating the cookies happily.

Since I was so entranced with the mouth watering cookies I didn't realize that he scooted closer to me.

I accidentally let out a moan as I bit into my fifth cookie. I guess I wasn't supposed to do that because when I did Nathaniel grabbed chin and pulled my head to look at him.

I slowly chewed and swallowed the cookie. Watching him curiously.

"Are you done?" He asked me a bit annoyed.

I nodded slowly.

"Yeah, why?" I asked a bit suspiciously.

He smirked back at me. Then before I knew it his face came extremely close to mine.

"So I can do this." He whispered right before his lips met mine.

••••

Not edited.

I'm sorry for the short filler chapter. It's just school has become even more hectic and I haven't had time to really write. I may not update for a while or I may only do short updates for a while.

Hope you liked it!xx
-Paola💃