The News.

Error had called the gang to a meeting. They all sat around a wooden table, questioning why they're here. Nightmare had his suspicions, but waited for Error to say.
To say the least, he wasn't expecting what came next...
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞?!"  The goop said with a concered, yet angered, tone.
"yEaH.. I  dOn't ThInk iT haS a DrEAm aNymORe tHo. "
"What do you mean? It has to have a Dream, right??" A hooded skeleton asked, leaned back on his chair.
"He'S dEad. "
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭-"
" I FoUnD his dUst aND cLotHes."
" What about the Nighty of that au? Is the Nighty alive?" Horror asked, his  head led on the table, conforted by his arms.
"YeAh.." He responded with a more concered tone.
"Well, is he the same as our Nightmare?" The black and while dressed skeleton questioned.
"nOt rEaLy. I'm nOt eVEn suRE it cAn tAlk. " Error shrugged.
" '𝐈𝐭'? "
" It'S harD tO eXpLaIN. I dIdN't sEE it vEry weLl." Error responded, not sounding very bothered about all this.. "aLl I kNow iS it'L bE a TrOUblE foR maNy AUs, DReAm aNd InK."

With that the room went quiet, Killer thought for a moment then broke the silence.
"Can we go and meet this Nightmare?"  He seemed very eagar about this, his voice alreadying sounding excited.
"I'm with Killer!" Blue said, his eyelights forming stars.
"yEaH sUr-" He was soon cut off by a grumpy sounding voice.
"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭. "
Nightmare heard may dissapointed 'aws' and 'whys' in the room and just rubbed his head.
"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭, 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐮𝐬. " Nightmare sighed at the many pleases he got from the gang, just shaking his head and leaving the table. "𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝."

================================
Abit later Error had prepared a torch and was about to head into the Dreamtale copy again. He quickly checked if the torch actully worked and set off for the au.
The glitch followed the path of destruction to the burrow which he happily entered. Looking up for the creature, he was suprised to see it flat on it's stomach... Error approached it, avoiding the spider-like legs that formed from it's back. He sighed in relief at the sound of soft snores.

Error took afew steps back and sat down. Leaving the torch on for his sake.
"GoT tIrEd, hUh?" Error wispered. "wElL, iT wOuLd bE ruDe oF me tO waKe yOu, sO i'Ll rEtuRn lAtEr. "
With that, Error opened a portal and left. Leaving the sleeping creature be.

================================

Ink has called another meeting, it was sudden and he seemed stessed. Ink didn't even tell Blue about this! And he's the 'Magnificant Blueberry', Or whatever they see him as.
"There's a new Dreamtale copy." Ink said, his voice sounded slightly terrified.
The room broke out into diffrent conversations of panic or happiness. Either happy about a new Dream or terrified about the news of a new Nightmare. Dream was just as shocked, Ink had not said anything to him. He just kinda got to the base and called a meeting.
Blue simply acted suprised and was soon hugged by his brother. Blue honestly didn't care of this news, since he knew already.

"Well, this might be a good thing since there's a new Dream??" One of the Sans asked.
Ink just glared in dissapointment, shaking his head slowly.
" I don't think there's a Dream... At least anymore." Ink muttered, it was just loud enough to hear. The area went quiet before bursting into panic. Another Nightmare?! That's not good! Not at all!!
Ink sighed, starting to raise his voice.
"For now just stay in you aus and call me if you see this- creature."
"Creature? You mean the Nightmare?" Blue asked, sounding worried.
"Yes my dear brother, nither of them are diffrent from just creatures or animals.." Sketch responded, attempting to confort his brother. Blue felt anger boil in him, but quickly covered that anger with his casual happiness.
Dream wasn't too happy about his brother being called an animal but didn't say against it, right now he was only thinking about what could happen.

"Wait, so what the ᶠᵘⁿᵏ does this ᵇᵉᵃᶜʰ look like?!" Red yelled, turning to look at Fresh who loomed over him.
"Like Nightmare.. But- with bug legs from his back instead of tentacles.." Ink responded, shaking his head.
Some laughter was heard, then Ink slammed his thist into the table. 
"It's not funny!"

Afew awhile, they all left. Leaving the Star Sanses to portal back to their base. Once back, Ink sat on the sofa and gave a tired sigh. Blue rushed to the kitchen to make some terrible tacos that he was going to force Ink and Dream to eat. Dream went to his room and thought of the destruction that could come.

================================
Error entered the copy after two hours, still equipt with a tourch. But this time he wore his glasses so he could get a better look at the Nightmare.
He entered the burrow and flicked on the torch, once the light was on, he heard a screach.
Cupping his nonexisting ears, he looked over too see the alerted creature.
It approached on it's spider-like legs and looked at Error, seeming to remeber him. He calmed down.
Error smiled abit, taking his hands away from his skull.
"WeLl. YoU'Re cIrtAinly oDd.." Error said, looking at the copy that stood tall before him.
The creature lowered and landed on it's main legs, the spider-like ones resting behind it.
Error wasn't paying attention, he was paying more attention to it's codes. His focus was soon disturbed by a poke, this caused him to jump back. Only to see the creature shorter then him.
"UhH- Do yOu tAlK?"
The creature glared at him for a moment.
All it did was shrug.
"wELl, hAvE yOu tRiEd?" Error asked.
The goopy spider opened it's mouth, then closed it. He didn't know what to say.
He then looked at Error and said:
"Who are you..?"
"So yOu cAN tAlk. WeLL, I'm ErrOr. "
"Ok..."
"dO yOU miNd iF I caLl yOu AraCHniD?"
Arachnid shrugged, he honestly didn't mind. He just wanted to leave this place. Error looked at the kid and pat his head.
"What are you doing?"
"PaTTinG yoUr hEaD."
"I'm not a dog.."
"yEs, bUT you aRe smAlL. YoU cOuLd be a pErSonaL arM reSt. " Error joked.
To Error's amusement, Arachnid raised onto the spider legs and glared down at Error.
"Who's short?"
They both joked around for abit before Error desided to introduce him to different aus.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Bap, this chapter is done.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Have a nice day or night,
- TheRandomSimp12.