Guilt🌿

Jin: Babe babe look at me... Here... Yeah good. Say cheese!!!

Jin was taking my pictures for no reason. I didn't even know he would carry a camera. And I was just in my normal clothes. I was getting annoyed cause it's been thousand times I told him to stop but he was not listening.

Y/n: yaaa... What happened to you today? Everyone is looking at us. And we're on roads!

Jin: So what? I don't wanna keep it a secret that I love you!

Y/n: Not like that. But look I'm in my usual clothes and not even looking beautiful.

Jin: wait what? Are you talking impossible? You're looking like an angel. Come on~

I smiled and the camera flashed again.

Y/n: Done?

Jin: Yeah done for today. But I just want to keep your pictures to me so that when I'll miss you, I'll look at them .

Y/n: awwwwww.... You're so sweet!

I literally felt so loved and also lucky that I have Jin by my side.

Y/n: I'll get going now...

Jin: ahh so quick? Why?

We were walking holding each other's hand and Jin stopped walking.

Y/n: Yeah. I'm sorry I'll meet you tomorrow morning?

Jin: Okay then gimme kiss!

I kissed him and was about to go and he pulled me closer again by my hand and kissed me more. Jin pouted when I was leaving him.

I came back home with a relaxed mind and wanted to enjoy some dramas then.

I saw Tae texted me.

Y/n: 68 messages!

I called him quickly. He picked up and his voice seemed tired.

Tae: I was missing you so much. I can't describe. I'm so lonely here...

When he said he's lonely there, that literally broke my heart into pieces.

Y/n: My phone was silent, I didn't notice. Sorry? And I also went out so didn't look at phone.

Tae: With whom?

Y/n: Alone... Then Jin joined.

Tae: wow...

Y/n: we weren't supposed meet actually. Don't worry!

Tae: I'm not. I know you are mine.

Y/n: yeah~

I said him bye and told him to eat something.

I was feeling low. Tae and Jin both were believing in me blindly. And what even I was doing? I was feeling like choke myself to death and disappear.
Especially I was feeling bad for Tae. I could tell him about my feeling towards Jin. But I was afraid to lose Tae too. I couldn't let any of them go.

Tae sent me a photo. Captioning it, "your favorite chicken curry, can't even eat without missing you."

I texted him back saying he should eat behalf of me.

I started watching a drama to forget all these.

Tae called me again.

Y/n: yeah?

Tae: y'know what? We're in long distance relationship now. Please don't break my heart.

Suddenly he started crying. What a pain! I couldn't say anything but said I love him so much that no one can apart us.