Chapter 25

"aaj yahan humaari aakhri raat h Bondita" he caged her tughtly in his arms feeling sad as they were not going to ha ve this freedom anymore.... She clutched his shirt tightly digging her face in his neck and sadly uttered, "sirf aakhri raat nahi, kal humaara saath mein aakhri din bhi h" he immediately pulled her face up and confusingly asked, "esa kyun keh rahi ho shona?? Aakhri din matlab??" she downed her face and slowly uttered, "yahan se ghar pohonchte hi mein Krishnanagar ke liye nikal jaungi pati babu... Ghar pe 2 hafte ka bol kr aayi thi... or do hafte poore ho chuke h... ab mujhe jaana hoga waapas Krishnanagar, agar nahi gayi to sabko shak ho jaega.... agar unhe pta chala ki mein calcutta ka bolke aapke paas reh rahi thi or kisi case ke silsile mein nahi gayi thi to dikkat ho jaegi.... isliye ab mujhe jaana hoga....." he closed his eyes understanding her point, but still he can't lose her now..... he kept his head on her lap and snuggled in her stomach while she started playing with his soft black curls..... "esa kyun pati babu?? hum kyun baaki logon ki tarah nahi jee sakte... humaara jeevan saadharn kyun nahi h shaadi hui h humaari pr hum kisi ko bata nahi skte.... pati patni ki tarah nahi reh sakte.... ek saath... ek ghar mein..... bina hichkichaaye!!" he looked at her with a sad smile and lifted his hand up to caress her cheeks.... "jald hi humaare jeevan mein bhi sab theek ho jaega.... chinta mat karo.... bohot jald tumhe humaare ghar wapas le kr aunga.... bahu bana kr...." he made a cute puppy face and looked away muttering, "filhaal to mujhe kisi or cheez ki chinta ho rahi h...." she narrowed her eyes and asked, "kis baat ki??" he looked at her again and sighed, "din to tumhaare saath guzar jaega.... pr raat ka kya?? in do hafto mein aadat bigaad di h tumne meri..... mujhe neend nahi aegi...." she chuckled seeing his baby face and kissed his nose tip bending down.... she was going to pull her head back but he grabbed her neck and latched his lips with hers startling her..... it was not hard or passionate... it was soft, smooth.... just showing their love for each other not lust or eagerness...... her hair fell on his face, he broke apart as her hair disturbed them.... he glanced at her whole face but her eyes were closed still.... her cheeks were generating heat... he chuckled seeing that she still blushes a lot and that too just because of a kiss..... he pinched her nose and laughed at her cutenes, she opened her eyes slowly and looked at him smilingly seeing him laughing which he never did in 8 years..... and feeling proud of her ownself that she brought the colors back in his life.....her attempts did not went useless!! He caught her staring at him with a beautiful smile...... he too smiled and went back to his job, snuggling in her bare stomach, inhaling her scent....."main aapse court mein milne aaya karungi.... pr kabhi kabhi Vaijyanti ban kr bhi aa jaungi ghar.... " he nodded his head in agreement and pushed her back on the bed.... she was again shocked and became nervous but soon her nervousness vanished in the air when he came and hugged her tightly lying beside her covering both of them with duvet.... he kissed her cheeks and said, "ab so jaao.... zyada baatein krne mein time waste mat karo.... na jaane fir kab mauka mile esa sone ka...." she chuckled and slept keeping her head on his chest wrapping her hands around his torso....

Next morning they left from Darjeeling making the best memories ever.... and reached back to Tulsipur where all of them were waiting for them to see whether their plan got successful or not..... but their excitement flew away seeing Anirudh coming alone and Vaijyanti following him looking down.... seemed like nothing changed between them....

Ksj: arrey Anirudh beta.... aa gaya tu?? hum tum logo ka hi intezaar kr rahe the.... kese rahe teen din??

Ani: kese rahe matlab kya kaka.... mein wahan chuttiyan manane nahi gaya tha... kaam krne gaya tha jo ho gaya..... to wapas aa gaya....

Kaka and Sampoorna glanced at each other giving a "no use" look to each other.....

Sam: aa..... tumhe kesa laga Bejanti??? Darjeeling pasand aaya na tumhe?? Anirudh ne koi kami to nahi chodi tumhaari khaatirdaari mein??

Vaij: acha tha akka.... pr Barister babu bhi mere saath maze krte to or acha lagta.... pr koi baat nahi... vahan naukar the na... unhone bohot ache se khyaal rakha mera.... or aap logo ne bhi bohot ache se khyaal rakha mera.... appa sahi kehti h, bhoto ache log h Roy Chaudhary, or mujhse koi dhool hui ho to maaf kr dena....

Kaka and Sam: Dhool???

Ani: bhool... bhool kehna chahti h kaka.... bhool hui ho to maaf kr dena.... 

Vaij: aaiyooooooo apppppaaaa!!! aap mereko.....

Kaka and Samp (interrupted and mimicked her) : kitna aache se samjhti h.....

Vaijyanti looked at them surprisingly and while Anirudh suppressed his laugh and went to his study or else he would end up cracking here in front of all of them..... and kaka and Sampoorna laughed at their bad mimickery...

Samp: vese tum esa kyun bol rahi ho??

Vaij: vo akka ab mujhe jaana hoga... ghar pe meri akka aa gayi hogi.... amma appa ne bhej ah unhe.... telephone aaya tha....

She knew telling him that her amma appa has returned can cause some problems thus she made some other excuse and they too can't deny her, thus, they agreed and blessed her and said, "aati rehna yaha...." she nodded and went to the study saying that she wanted to meet her teacher too once before leaving.....

"I'll miss you shona!!" he hugged her tightly as if storing her feel in advance.... she didn't want to leave him but she has to.... she kissed his forehead saying, "I'll miss you too pati babu!! I love you!!"  "I love you too meri jaan.... " he reciprocated pecking her lips "kal kacheri mein milte h!!" she said smilingly but he frowned and said, "aaj raat ko baat nahi karogi mujhse??" she laughed seeing his cute angry face and said, "baat karungi na....pr phone pr chehre nahi dikhta.... isliye kal kacheri me milenge..." "theek h to tum kal seedha mere cabin me aaogi...." he didn't requested or casually said rather he ordered her strictly and she couldn't help but chuckled seeing his cute eagerness!!

Sorry for this boring update guys!! aaj mera dimaag kaam nahi kr raha..... but still, comment down your opinions and vote surely!!!

Meet you all soon with something exciting!!
Till then, 
Stay tuned,
take care and bye-bye,
Lots of love to you all!!!