"Don't attach your feeling towards your rival like Kim Yeon Ah." he finished.

My eyes shot towards him. He was looking at me as if he know I'm getting attached to Jimin.

I nodded tightly, "Yes boss" I managed to say.

"Good then. Because I don't want to repeat the history again" he said not breaking our stare.

He took his phone and started walking to the door as my eyes were on the floor again. The door slammed shut as I fell back on the chair. I can't believe this is happening. He could've said it like he was scolding me but no... He warned me. He said he can kill me like his uncle killed his sister.

What is different in them both then? It's true when people say, mafias are heartless. They don't care if it's their family or friends. I should've known this. I felt a warm hand on my trembling ones. I looked up and saw Suho. Seeing his face made me lose everything. I got up and went into his arms.

I started crying like a baby. Like a child who is scared of dark and monsters. I was crying and sobbing and shaking all at once.

"Calm down pumpkin" He said as it felt so good for a minute.

He always know how to calm me down. He don't say anything but his presence itself is calming.

"I didn't do it on purpose Suho. I would never do it on purpose!" I begged him to believe me.

"I know. I know it all. You would never betray us for them." he said as I frowned. Is he trying to say I'm at fault?

"But feelings don't always go our way. You did nothing wrong. It's just the time isn't right Y/n" He said as his hands around my waist tightened.

Yes he is not taunting her. He is just using his words to comfort me. And it's working.

"Suho I'm tired." I said and broke the hug.

"Go home and rest then. You'll feel better till tomorrow and then we can talk about this" He said while wiping the tears off my cheeks.

I nodded as he smiled. I hugged him quickly and started walking towards the exit.

"I know that I also shouldn't but I am also falling for you" Suho whispered as he saw me walking out.

I took the cab and went to the park. I was not in the mood to go home. I got out and walked towards the park. I sat on the same bench where Jimin and I were sitting on our date. I looked around and a smile spread on my face. There were a little girl and boy running and chasing each other while their parents looking at them.

Then there were an old couple feeding each other ice creams. They all have their family, loved ones, their job and normal life. Why did my life turned into such a mess? Why don't I have my parents and lover? Why don't I have the life I used when I was 10 years old? Why did those passed so much?

I felt happy as well as sad tears brimming into my eyes. Happy after seeing these people happy and sad, knowing I'm not exactly happy.

"Why are you crying?" I turned to my side and saw Rose.

"Unnie" I whispered.

"Is something wrong Y/n? Why are you crying?" she said while wiping my tears. I looked at the happy people.

"Why don't we have a normal life like them?" I asked her.

She sighed and said, "No one have a normal life my baby. Some don't have jobs, some don't have friends and family"

I looked at her as she was wearing a bitter smile.

"Some people have lost their kid, their grandparents or their loved surely. Everyone is struggling but they tend to look at the one they have. The one they think are everything to them. Like they old couple have each other and that family have their kids. People must live on baby" she looked at me.

She is right. I can't lose my hope after knowing so much. I'm so deep into things that I can't get back to surface. I have to hit the bottom and then come up. But first, I have to reach the bottom.

"You must've had hard time after me" Rose said looking down.

I laid my head on her shoulder. The bond between us is not there anymore. Things have changed so much.

"I did. But I had my people who I looked up to. I still have. And you are one of them unnie" I said while intertwining our hands.

But I'm ready to rebuild our bond. She is my sister. I have to do at least something for her.

"That's good to hear then. I know you like the lifestyle you are living now but remember, whenever you need anything, I'm always a shout out away" she said.

I nodded and closed my eyes. I like how things are now. I don't want to change anything but there are things that needs to be done. People I have to hurt against my will. If not, I won't be able to face anyone. I could at least have someone on my side after completing this mission. I have to do anything to get information out of the Riot Starters.

_________

I am feeling bad for Y/n now... She is forced to make a choice.