The walk back to the house was long, utterly long. I've to hear endless scolding from Matteo and Rocco, while Marco kept looking here and there for any injuries.

Come on, that was small fall.

"Just wait, once Leo found out about this, he is going to have our heads." Rocco said. Fearfully, may I add.

"What is he going to do?" Rocco turned to look at me, with his eyes and mouth wide.

"First of all, he is going to kill us with his deadly stare, and then he is going to remove our heads and then will makes us eat it." I looked at Matteo, for confirmation.

He just stared at me. But I frowned and looked at Rocco. "But if he will remove your heads, how will you guys eat it."

Rocco turned to give me a sharp glare. I grinned at him. Just as our mansion came into view, I looked at my brother's.

"Well, then we won't tell him anything." I suggested.

"He will know about it eventually." Matteo laughed, while Rocco nod in confirmation.

I walked inside the mansion, not before smiling and nodding at the older security guy. The one from my first day here.

He returned the gesture, while I tried to quickly ran past my brothers and in the house. Just as I stepped foot inside, I  turned around, stuck my tongue out at the three of them, to see their faces plastering a small smile which soon turned into a grimace. I looked behind me and bumped into a hard chest.

I smiled at Leo, and tried to walk past him. Failed.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the living room, to see all my other brothers huddled together. I raised a brow at them and sat down beside Leo.

Great, another scolding.

"So?" Leo questioned. I looked at him and faked a frown. "So what?" Leo's eyes momentary darken.

He looked over me at Matteo, Marco and Rocco. "What happened?" He said with a deadly stare.

Matteo shifted on his feat. "She was playing with one of the-"

I quickly cut in. "Oh, about that. I'll tell you come on." I hooked my arm over Leo's shoulder. He raised a draw brow at me.

I quickly shuffled closer to him. "Okay so like, I took permission for park, right?" He nodded. "So" I cleared my throat.

Marco interrupted. "She went to play in the football court and a boy slammed into her pretty hardly and then he fall over her."

With every word my eyes widen, and I looked back to see Leo staring at me. I grinned at him, sheepishly, and scrambled to my feet and rushed to stand beside Matteo.

"Look it's not the whole truth." Leo stood up and started to walk towards me. I quickly rushed pass Matteo and the twins and stood behind the now, standing Alessandro and Alexander.

He nudged Alessandro. "Stop him." He looked at me and shook his head.

I looked to see Leo still advancing. I quickly ran to Antonio's side, holding on to his shirt and palm, I said.

"Please dearest brothers. Save me from the devil." I whispered beg to him.He looked at me amused and then looked at Leo.

"Leo, don't you think it's the other trio's fault that she was there in the first place. And I'm sure Allegra didn't knew about the aftermath."

I nodded eagerly, with puppy dog eyes. Leo looked at me and motioned me to sit beside him on the couch.

I hesitantly stepped forward. "Look, if you did so much as in touch me, I'm will-"

"You will what?" Leo challenged.

"I will-" I threatened.

"You will?"

"I will not go to Italy with you." I said proudly.

Leo looked at me as in not believing me. Well I couldn't even believe myself also.

The rest of the boys laughed at the exchange. "Allegra, I just want to check for any possible injury."

I sat beside him. "There won't be any injuries because it wasn't that hard fall, apart from Hardin falling on me that is." I said thoughtfully.

Leo asked darkly to the trio. "A boy fell onto her?"

Matteo and Rocco who sat on the couch, quickly scrambled on their feet. "Uh, It was accidental. And we did quickly took action also." Matteo looked at me and motioned with my eyes to say something.

"Uhhh, yeah he is right and it was totally my fault. Don't scold them. And it wasn't there fault that we were in the football court. I just insisted to play football." I tell him the whole story.

Leo still looked at me with calculating gaze and then nodded.

I grinned at Matteo and Rocco who returned it. Except for Marco, who would just look at me with a glare.

"Bring all of your bags down, and Matteo Marco and Rocco you are going to bring Allegra also, as a punishment."

"But why isn't there a punishment for Allegra?" Rocco pouted. I scowled at him, and he smirked back.

"Allegra's punishment is that, that she will sit with me."

Wait what?

"WAITT, WHYY? I DONT LIKE YOU LEO, WHY DO I HAVE TO SIT WITH YOU? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?" I ran to his side and out of the house, still telling him to change his decision.

What I didn't knew was, the boys were chuckling at the exchange with tender smiles of their own. The one they lost years ago.

__

•|Happy Reading|•

Vote and Comment!