Ch - 18. New Phone

Start from the beginning

"But why were you sleeping here?" I asked him.

"I don't feel like going home right now. There are every EXO member there and they go crazy after mission. So I sleep here for the night." He explained.

"Ohh... you should still go home. You'll crook your neck or something here." I told him.

"Yes. I will remember that Y/n" he smiled at me.

"But why were you searching for hyung?" he asked me.

"Oh that! I have his phone with me since the evening so I wanted to return it to him." I showed him the phone.

"Uh that isn't his phone though" he pointed at the phone I was holding. I looked at it frowning but then realized it was the one Key gave me.

"Oh shit sorry. This one I was saying" I took out a phone from my other pocket.

"Okay. Suho hyung could on the roof top. Just check once otherwise I'm here till next few hours. You can give it to me" He informed me.

"Yes I will. Thank you!" I smiled and turned around.

I head to the rooftop as Kai told me. I hope he is there. I want to talk to him about the phone Key gave me. I took the elevator and went to top most floor it had. The doors opened as I saw it was the roof for sure. I saw ocean blue, purple, yellow and orange fairy lights everywhere. It was surely beautiful.

There were literally 3 beds. Now I think, why was Kai sleeping on that small couch instead of this bed? I stepped forward and walked in search of Suho. And there he was, leaning on the edge and drinking something. I shook my head and walked towards him.

He is leaving me along after the mission and the things I collected? Is this what a best friend is? I smacked his head as he yelped in shocked. He turned and met me standing there.

"What was that for?" He asked me shocked.

"For leaving me along in this stupid building" I answered.

"You went with boss so I thought I won't be needed to you now." He pouted.

"Yah Kim Jun Myeon, whoever it is, they can't fill your place up and one more thing, how can you leave your phone with me?" I removed it from my pocket and passed him.

"Oh it was with you! I thought I lost it somewhere!" he sighed in relief.

"Aigoo, look at this crazy bastard" I glared at him.

"I wanted to tell you something." I said as he looked at me, wanting me to continue.

"Let's sit first. I've drove a car, no scratch that. Raced a car after years so my legs hurt" I told him and walked to the bed. I laid with relief spreading down my body.

"Now spill the beans" He said while sitting beside me.

"That Bum gave me a phone." I told him as his eyes widen.

"And what's more shocking is, the phone was supposed to be given to his sister but the same day she died." I explained as he gasped.

"What are you saying?" he asked.

"Yeah that's what he told me. I rejected the phone saying it's not mine but his sister, but he said it's not like she'll use it and all. I had no choice but to accept it." I informed.

"This is crazy. Show me the phone. I know how it was!" He ordered.

I removed the phone my pocket but he just snatched it. I gave him a disgusting look while he was checking out the phone.