The Requip Dragon Returns

(About pic in media) LEGEND OF ZELDA REFERENCE!!!!! *Legend of Zelda theme song playing in the background*

(If Legend of Zelda Fan you should've noticed it right away)

Well that's what I wanted to say, lets continue the story!!!

~*~

"Hey Scales can you fly us to the guild?" I ask Scales.

"Yeah sure." His body seemed to get bigger as if he was growing two times the normal size and when he was done growing he sprouted giant exceed wings from his back.

"Hop on." I jumped on his back and he flapped his wings and in no time we where in the air. We passed over trees and lakes, I touched the clouds I feel like im an angel flying with the wind. I enjoyed the view until we landed at the front of the guild.

"Were here Lucy."

"Thanks Scales that was a awesome ride." I smiled at him and we walked in the guild. When we got inside I saw a crowd of people surrounding a cloaked figure in a black cloak with a metallic color dragon symbol on the back of it. I froze and smelled his scent. Weapons and blood, just like Spada.

"Spada is that you?" I ask to the figure.

"L-lucy I mi-missed you." I ran to the figure and pulled his hood of and I wish I didn't. I saw his blood red eyes and metal color hair,but all over his body were scars and dried blood that wasn't there before.

"Mira and Wendy please help me heal him and someone get Master!" I order.

"Hai!" I picked up Spada bridal style and carried him to the infirmary.

"Lucy I n-need to tell you t-that Shadow i-is torturing and going to k-kill the main dragons." Spada said.

"Don't worry ill kick Shadow's ass for my people...I swear." I summon the Sky Dragon Scythe and put the tip of the blade on his chest. His chest started to glow blue like Wendy's healing magic,because its the same magic but stronger.

"Lucy were here."I hear Wendy call me with Master and Mira behind her.

"Ok I need Mira to wrap the bandages and Wendy please heal him after im done talking to Master.

"Ill do my best Lucy!" She says as she heals Spada.

"Thank you...both of you."

~*~

"Lucy you wanted to talk." Master said.

"Yes I need to tell you the whole story." He nodded and I sat Scales on my head.

"Well it began when I left Fairy Tail, Spada found me in the forest and took me to the Dragon Realm to train, but that changed when the Queen of the Dragons, also know as Layla Heartfillia, got assassinated by her Royal Advisor, or Shadow. No one knew that Shadow killed my mom except Spada, the main dragons (Metallicana,Igneel,Aqua,etc.) and I,but my mom she appointed him to become King of Dragons anyways. Since then Spada and I were kicked out of the Dragon Realm and were forced to live in the Eartland and train my powers in the forest. Now Shadow wants to marry me for power and I refuse to,but he never gives up. He blackmails me,and I really want to help but not by marring him. So, I am going to kill Shadow,and restore my kingdom." I explain.

"Wait so Layla was the Queen of Dragons."

I nod. "She died X777,when the dragons disappeared. She had to go back to revive the Shadow and Holy Dragon,and she never came back because in Eartland she died by sickness and it wood look strange if she just came back to life."

"I get it,so that means your the Princess of Dragons?" I nod.

I clench my fist. "But soon ill be the Ruler of Dragons...to save my people"

"Lucy I feel like your hiding more powers from us." Master said.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I learned all Dragon Slaying Magic and all other magic,but I could only use Requip Dragon Slaying Magic here. In the Dragon Realm I could use all my magic,but when I left the Dragon Realm I figured out that Shadow was the Dark God and he came here to make me marry him by saying there is going to be a war against Gods and Dragons." He nodded.

"So why did you come to Fairy Tail?" He asked.

"I came here,because I wanted to see the guild one last time."

He looked wet me wide eyed. "Lucy what are you saying we'll help you!"

"I said that because I might not come back alive and I wanted to see everyone smile again." I said sadly.

"But-!" Master got interrupted by me shaking my head. "I can't let your children get hurt because of me that's one of the reasons I left so I can protect everyone, so I will fulfill my desire."

He nodded. "I-I respect your decision my child."

"Thank you Master." I thank.

"Just promise me you want get killed." He said.

"I swear." But what he didn't know is that I had my fingers crossed behind my back.

~*~

I sat next to Spada and watched over him during the night. He slept peacefully as the moon shone down on his face.

"Lucy you should sleep." Natsu says as he leans on the door frame.

"When did you get here?"

"That don't matter i'll watch over as you sleep." I shake my head.

"No I can't he needs me."

He rest a hand on my shoulder. "You're spirits wouldn't want to see you like this Lucy."

I froze. "Don't say a word about my spirits! You can't say anything because they aren't here!" I yell.

I take out my keys and I see everything blurry. I feel hot streams of water fall from my face and I touch them. Tears?

"L-Lucy why are you crying." He ask.

"I-I swore I wouldn't cry again,b-but I can't stop." I feel strong arms wrap around me.

I look up. "N-Natsu."

"Shhh, just let it all out." He says. I feel more tears fall from my eyes and I cry into Natsu chest until I fall sleep.